Poll

title

yes
17 (48.6%)
no
8 (22.9%)
you tricked me last poll forget you(yes)
5 (14.3%)
you tricked me last poll forget you(no)
5 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: should memes be outlawed | the fantastic decision topic  (Read 11721 times)

the way I see it, anyone who isn't rich having a kid has a pretty high chance of them having an awful life. so we might as well just take the next step and not let anyone without an annual household income of $250k+ have kids

the way I see it, anyone who isn't rich having a kid has a pretty high chance of them having an awful life. so we might as well just take the next step and not let anyone without an annual household income of $250k+ have kids
are you comparing being poor to having a mental illness

as some wise ones said

one generation makes money

the next spends it

there is no generation after that because the generation that spent it is unable to have kids.

easy, buy kids from the rich guys and resell them at a higher price until you fit into the bracket, then you can start your own family business

are you comparing being poor to having a mental illness
well, no. but the problem you have with mentally ill people having kids is that the kids have a chance of being just as ill, right? unless you're one of the people who just admits that they wanna get rid of mentally ill people
and poor kids have bad lives. so therefore poor people shouldn't be allowed to have kids

everyone has bad lives.

there's only one thing left to do.

everyone has bad lives.

there's only one thing left to do.
solve world hunger?

Find life on a distant planet?

you mondays are making my shock-topic irrelevant
Yes watch ya language.

1st: anyone should be able to breed no matter how messed up they are. selecting who gets rights and who doesn't is forgeted up

2nd. this topic is disallowed.
^This

1. People who are diagnosed with heritable mental illnesses and other kinds of conditions are usually offered genetic counseling which results in a diagnosis and a strong warning that having children is a bad idea. People at risk of spreading awful genetic disorders almost always choose voluntarily not to reproduce. No, the government should not restrict people's right to reproduce.

2. Getting rid of all the poor people in society is an awful idea and will accomplish nothing except dramatically shifting our demographics and leaving us with way too few people to run the world as it is today. I seriously hope Foxscotch is being sarcastic because that's one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

Pretty sure he's being sarcastic

now i'm honestly wondering how many people who voted no weren't just joking by it

Not all mental disorders are even hereditary, so blanket bans are pointless

Plus there are disorders that usually don't present symptoms until old age (i.e., until after they've already had children)

sure as long as I can still breed the guns to shoot them with

how mentally ill are we talking
i might be mentally ill
the person i liked through the entirety of middle school is mentally ill
some of my friends are mentally ill
are you saying that we can't have kids?