Poll

title

yes
17 (48.6%)
no
8 (22.9%)
you tricked me last poll forget you(yes)
5 (14.3%)
you tricked me last poll forget you(no)
5 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: should memes be outlawed | the fantastic decision topic  (Read 12087 times)

The age of consent used to be 12.
Make America great again.

It Was Never Claimed That Masturbating To Images Of Children Was ^Acceptable^/ I Claimed That child enthusiasm; Which Is loveual Attraction To Children; Should Not Be Vilified As It Is Not Illegal/ Whereas Child Molestation Or Child research Viewing Are Both Crimes And Are Therefore Both Illegal,

If You Insult People With A loveual Tendency Towards Harming Children; They Will Not Seek Legal Methods Of Repressing Their Desires Due To Stigma,
Disgusting

10$ Commie is the same guy as licorice lad, sans from undertale (have, and johnny tylenol

no she's miku

Does it even matter? love without permission is rape regardless of age.

/missing the point entirely

Quit Besmirching The Name of Queeba Industrys You Creep !

Ur Usage Rights Of This Langiuage Have Been Long Revoked After Ur Banishment From Entropia  The Capital of Queeba

Does it even matter? love without permission is rape regardless of age.
This. IMO it should be lowered to 16 (where I am, it's 18) or maybe 15 but 13 seems pretty low. Then again, as long as it's consentual and informed...

OP is loving child enthusiasts

commie is almost certainly just doing it for the hecks of it, but he's...technically not wrong?? it's not illegal to have feelings, but it's certainly not considered acceptable. the only reason it's classified as a disorder is because child enthusiasm is more of an exclusive toward prepubescent children, which could certainly be a hindrance to living. doesn't mean people will act on those feelings, and most cases of loveual abuse with children are probably not done by actual child enthusiasts, that is, people who actually have the disorder, so i guess casual use of the word is technically incorrect

but children who are that young are probably not going to be loveually mature enough to give informed consent, so there's really not much a way around the fact that it's legally inviable, and ofc morally questionable. asserting that people shouldn't care about something if it isn't illegal is kinda silly

are we forgetting about clone's vacation here? no one seemed to yell at him

also there's the Romeo and Juliet laws in Florida. Someone at the age of 14 can have consensual love with someone up to 4 years older than them, and it applies to the ages 15, 16, and 17.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 04:11:46 PM by Rigel »

also there's the Romeo and Juliet laws in Florida. Someone at the age of 14 can have consensual love with someone up to 4 years older than them, and it applies to the ages 15, 16, and 17.
Actually, this seems like the right approach to me.

Yeah, but Clone's voice probably isn't like a gayer version of McZealot though, which is exactly how I'd describe Commie, and more irritated by that than the arguments tbh.

yeah, it's similar in AL. the age of consent is 16, but it can be younger if the two individuals are within two years of each other

Okay; Allow Me To Alter My Original Statement To Clarify,

child enthusiasm Is A Psychological State In Which Sufferers Experience loveual Attraction Towards Younger Children In A Manner Which Is brown townogous To That Of An Adult's Attraction Towards Other Adults,

This Itself Is Not Illegal Nor Should child enthusiasts(Individuals Who Suffer From Attraction To Younger Children)  Automatically Be Classified As "Predatory Villains";

As I Stated Previously; If You Truly Consider child enthusiasm As A "Detestable" Attraction; You Would Encourage child enthusiasts To Seek A Legal Method Of Repressing The "Detestable" Desires; Such As Via Psychological Therapy,

All Child Molesters May Indeed Be Considered child enthusiasts; Yet; Not All child enthusiasts Are Actually Child Molesters,

This Is A Very Common Mistake; And It Only Worsens The Issue,
Stop

I think for adults it should be 18, but for teenagers, maybe 15.

I'm not saying it's ok for 15 year olds to forget each other, what I'm saying is that a 15 year old shouldn't be labelled as a love offender for fooling around with someone their own age.