Rocket-Bot (30763)

Author Topic: Rocket-Bot (30763)  (Read 1790 times)

Rocket-Bot joined a freebuild server I was on recently and began spamming Lenox's build with rockets and explosions. the host was afk and seemed to be a new player anyway, so the rocket/explosion spam went on for a while. I tried to help a little even though I couldn't do anything either. in retrospect I feel childish for threatening Rocket-Bot with a petty drama, but it really annoys me when people like him get enjoyment out of ruining others' fun, especially when taking advantage of an absent host/admin.

supposedly BL_SCOTT was in cahoots with Rocket-Bot causing some spam, yet Rocket-Bot was the main instigator and troublemaker. shortly before I left the server when Rocket-Bot began spamming my build, I also caught 4 doing the same thing. relevant screenshots below:

What an explosive drama

On Tezuni's, he tried locking people inside of the doors and said, "Dude, are you telling me you don't think trolling is fun?"
/fullonsupport

probably one of those 8 year olds that play minecraft that are like "tr0ll1ng XXDDDDDD"
/support

probably one of those 8 year olds that play minecraft that are like "tr0ll1ng XXDDDDDD"
/support
he seems to have an obsession with keemstar's dramaalert... irony

NOEDIT:
Quote from: Rocket-Bot
its not me this time
its not me this time
its not me this time
not me this time
this time

its another fake excuse to keep trolling.

OT : /supersupport

he screws around like this on every server i see him on

/support

/support
I guess Rocket-Bot also lives up to his name, huh?