Do people on the BLF still play Blockland?

Poll

Do you still play Blockland?

Yes
62 (46.3%)
No
12 (9%)
Sometimes
35 (26.1%)
Rarely
25 (18.7%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Author Topic: Do people on the BLF still play Blockland?  (Read 3128 times)

Too busy with life. I've basically quit all together at this point.

I might try to be active again once I get settled into my new home and job, but I doubt it. Pretty much every server is mediocre at best and the new generation of members coming in are all annoying and useless. There's just nothing to look forward to.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 01:52:36 PM by Ravencroft· »

most people have jobs so they dont have time to play
oh stuff

Rarely. I don't really play games on PC anymore my social life has got me hooked onto stuff. I only play it if I make a video because blockland is a really good game for machinima

I've had many long breaks over the years but I'm still playing fairly regularly.

I still do just not at the moment because I'm doing other things. Even though I never play as much as I used to there's still stuff I want to do in the game, so I'm not quiting yet.

I play Blockland daily, but it's mostly single player. I might hop on a server now and then

i've been trying to get back into it as some people have seen with my spaceship

i need to work on that more

so you dont play anymore?

Do you know what criticize means?

if i find a good server i might play for a few days but usually no

I just build independently in single player. I just don't play much in multiplayer as its boring as forget.

no. it was fun for a long time, and I'm sure I could have fun playing with some friends every once in a while, but overall it's lost its appeal to me
I just build independently in single player. I just don't play much in multiplayer as its boring as forget.
I don't really see how singleplayer could be automatically less boring than multiplayer lol

depends on what gyt is hosting

I stopped playing it when we changed wifi service and now it just tells me "Server cannot verify BL_ID". Otherwise, I'd probably hop on every once in a while and do something with friends.

i almost never play blockland. the game lost the fun factor for me.
still stick around for the forums, i need to have my daily meme injections

Maybe I'll have a bout of playing every 6 months