Author Topic: Pit of 100 Trials  (Read 21556 times)

Anything past level 50 is basically hell at that point

Besides the boss right before it that's hell too

Anything past level 50 is basically hell at that point

Besides the boss right before it that's hell too
its easy if you have 2 people.

its easy if you have 2 people.

Yeah, I remember doing it with the resonate and someone else and it was fun

Played some Pit of 100 trials on two servers earlier today and both times enemies didn't spawn and stuff broke

Just going to post something useful I found in the README that isn't mentioned anywhere else:
once the build loads, ctrl-k to spawn at the top, and put this command into your console so that the bots work again
$Server::MaxPlayerVehicles_Total = 200;
EDIT: Found a bug, the Level 40 shark boss will hold onto you forever into your mouth, making single player play impossible to continue unless you fetch out.
EDIT 2: Died at level 50. Man, it really was a lot harder than all the other levels.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 06:18:18 PM by Mr Queeba »

me and my brother got to level 40 on this and it's really fun
though it wasn't really hard and i'm not sure if there's different ways to go that make it harder

also using the spook launcher on level 24 made them disappear

Some bugs: It appears that the levels get pretty easy to break, is there a certain brick that triggers a room completion?

The ways it breaks: Sometimes the entrance door would still remain and the bots would still be inside, also sometimes only one of the doors appear and not both, and when this happens then you know for sure a level is broken.

If you kill all the bots, sometimes youd have to wait for 1 extra bot to spawn and then kill it for you to leave the room.
Tell us how to fix this pls.

Why can't I stop timing out on every single server I go to? Usually happens after a long while, like when I get to level 56. Is there a checkpoint saver that prevents checkpoints from being lost on leaving?

Quick protip: Buy the 9 point Sniper Rifle as soon as you can. It'll carry you through the levels until you find the hidden super shotgun
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 10:35:29 AM by tber123 »

Why can't I get this to work correctly?  Blinking doors will not open and there are no enemies.  The forget am I doing wrong???
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:04:17 AM by Mr. Bones »

Why can't I get this to work correctly?  Blinking doors will not open and there are no enemies.  The forget am I doing wrong???

Go into the README folder and you'll figure out.

Go into the README folder and you'll figure out.
I did.  I entered the command into my console and it just made the game laggy and the console kept backtracing.  Still doesn't work.

I did.  I entered the command into my console and it just made the game laggy and the console kept backtracing.  Still doesn't work.
Edit: nevermind
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 02:38:22 PM by cooolguy32 »

I keep getting "NetConnection::ghostPushNonZero - bad arrayIndex" in the console for some reason. Hosted Pit of 100 Trials in single player(Because I can't stop loving losing connection whenever I play online for some reason, and it's only on Pit of 100 Trials servers).

there needs to be something to discourage stupid players from rushing ahead of everyone else and locking them all out of the room (sometimes that leads to said players dying and making the others wait even further)

plus the whole entrance thing should be reworked somewhat