Author Topic: friend cant join server after installing glass (missing sequence?)  (Read 1721 times)

so i was hosting a server for my friend to join after installing blockland glass, but now he cant join and gets the error message
"(missing sequence base/data/shapes/player/for base /data/shapes/player/m.dts)"

everything worked fine before i got glass. any solutions? he can join other servers.

console.log

i haven't checked the console, but it sounds like you are missing some default files. Try going into your steam library, right click on Blockland, choose properties, then click on the 'local files' tab and then click on verify integrity of game cache.

If that doesn't work, then just remove glass and see if it starts working again, I just don't think glass is the problem here.

It also appears you're having some connection issues. Glass doesn't do anything with the game loading process.

alright; im going to verify game cache, i re-downloaded blockland a few days ago so I could possibly be missing some files, thanks

Everything wrong is always blamed on Glass.

verified game cache and it works now, thanks.
Everything wrong is always blamed on Glass.
well glass was the only addon i had after reinstalling so that was what came first to my mind