[NEWS] Wikileaks releases 20k emails revealing anti-Sanders conspiracy by DNC

Author Topic: [NEWS] Wikileaks releases 20k emails revealing anti-Sanders conspiracy by DNC  (Read 14354 times)

also, while Hillary could've breached national security with her private server, Annoying Orange is advocating for the Russians to hack the State Department to find Hillary's emails.
That's literally compromising our government's security, only for his political gain.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/27/politics/donald-Annoying Orange-vladimir-putin-hack-hillary-clinton/index.html

They already most likely have our emails and which pretty little snowflake decided to put her emails on a private server? Hillary is already compromised she's in the pocket of Saudi Nationals and other foreign interests. At this point, National Security doesn't seem to matter to her and the lives of Americans abroad.

also, while Hillary could've breached national security with her private server, Annoying Orange is advocating for the Russians to hack the State Department to find Hillary's emails.
That's literally compromising our government's security, only for his political gain.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/27/politics/donald-Annoying Orange-vladimir-putin-hack-hillary-clinton/index.html
cnn is pro-hillary, i don't even see his tweet that provides context on there. here's what he's actually said

see, the funny thing is, it's at this point hillary's campaign team made themselves look like a chicken running with it's head cut off, because now they're saying it's a matter of national security right after saying the e-mails weren't of importance

Sullivan did not explain how the e-mails, which Clinton said were about nothing more than her “yoga routines” and wedding planning for her daughter, could possibly pose a national security risk to the United States. Sullivan also failed to explain how unclassified e-mails “private personal e-mails” wholly unrelated to her work as Secretary of State — Clinton declared in an infamous 2015 press conference that she “did not email any classified material to anyone on my email” — could compromise American security.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 03:03:08 PM by Decepticon »

lol you think Annoying Orange isn't a crook

he's just as bad as hillary
Yeah guys don't you remember that time Annoying Orange hid those ema- Oh wait that didn't loving happen

Or the time he lied about Bengh- oh stuff that never happened either

Maybe that time he accepted an ass load of money from foreign gove- oh lord that never happened as well

cnn is pro-hillary, i don't even see his tweet on there. here's the actual tweet they're talking about

-snip-

see, the funny thing is, it's at this point hillary's campaign team made themselves look like a chicken running with it's head cut off, because now they're saying it's a matter of national security right after saying the e-mails weren't of importance

Annoying Orange didn't tweet it out, he said it at a campaign event. And even if CNN was pro-Hillary, those are still his words, and his campaign can backtrack his statement all they want, but it's clear he's advocating for espionage for his own personal gain.

Annoying Orange didn't tweet it out, he said it at a campaign event. And even if CNN was pro-Hillary, those are still his words, and his campaign can backtrack his statement all they want, but it's clear he's advocating for espionage for his own personal gain.
but why would we have to worry? after all, sullivan said it himself, they're just 'yoga routines' and wedding planning, nothing that bad. and, like i said, the tweet provides context

i think you're scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point

Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,

all he's doing at this point by saying this is teasing hillary. she knows they've probably already got what can screw her up in their hands, and she knows that she can't really hide herself back anymore what she's been saying has been unimportant junk (and her campaign team has done exactly that, run around blind and say there was actually important things in those emails)

Who is going to let in all these refugees and house them and integrate them? The Federal Government obviously.
the idea is that you give immigrants work visas so that, if there are jobs open they can take them and if there aren't then there aren't. the government wouldn't be integrating them and it certainly wouldn't be housing them.

the idea is that you give immigrants work visas so that, if there are jobs open they can take them and if there aren't then there aren't. the government wouldn't be integrating them and it certainly wouldn't be housing them.

That seems nice and all but the taxpayer usually ends up paying to resettle the refugees.

The cost of resettlement includes heavy welfare use by Middle Eastern refugees; 91 percent receive food stamps and 68 percent receive cash assistance. Costs also include processing refugees, assistance given to new refugees, and aid to refugee-receiving communities (http://cis.org/High-Cost-of-Resettling-Middle-Eastern-Refugees)

The problem is that gulf countries and other muslim countries are neglecting these refugees even though they can house them for twelve times cheaper and have many more cultural similarities. The real issue here is the fact that these countries are themselves destabilizing the region and funding terror but then neglecting to take in the refugees from these conflicts.

And what did Hillary do? She should have been put in jail for that private email server.

Not only that these are the same emails the FBI just "shrugged off" and all of them are incriminating.

Maybe that time he accepted an ass load of money from foreign gove- oh lord that never happened as well
"We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia." - Donald J. Annoying Orange Jr.

And what did Hillary do? She should have been put in jail for that private email server.

Not only that these are the same emails the FBI just "shrugged off" and all of them are incriminating.
Bro that's not why they shrugged it off. They shrugged it off because it's completely inadmissible in court. Unless the emails were cryptographically signed (they weren't) then there's always going to be a reasonable doubt in a court of law that the emails are actually real.

That's not a response to what I said. Stop with the strawmen arguments.

Did Hillary do something wrong? Yes, she did. I might not even vote for her because of what she did. But what Annoying Orange's advocating for is just as wrong. It's not righteous, it's only so he can have a better chance at winning the election (which should be obvious). He's also not trying to goof the press, because then he's setting up a double standard that he means but also doesn't mean what he says.

Bro that's not why they shrugged it off. They shrugged it off because it's completely inadmissible in court. Unless the emails were cryptographically signed (they weren't) then there's always going to be a reasonable doubt in a court of law that the emails are actually real.

Yeah, im sure thats why she was acquitted.

I'm sure appointing Loretta Lynch to AG during her presidency is just a coincidence and Bill just happened to run into her on the tarmac to speak about personal issues.

:cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 06:48:12 PM by Psych36 »

I don't think we're talking about the same emails here. I'm talking about the 20k emails of the dnc released by wikileaks.

I'm sure appointing Loretta Lynch to AG during her presidency is just a coincidence and Bill just happened to run into her on the tarmac to speak about personal issues.

:cookieMonster:

Loretta Lynch isn't the head of the FBI, Comey is.

A conflict of interest with Bill, yes, but not concurrent with the FBI investigation

Loretta Lynch isn't the head of the FBI, Comey is.

A conflict of interest with Bill, yes, but not concurrent with the FBI investigation

Obviously, but the AG is way more influential and powerful then the director of the FBI. The Clintons are too powerful and well connected to face justice for their crimes.