Author Topic: Banned from MotE server for what I didn't do?  (Read 2453 times)

Why the hell am I banned from MotE official server for being A snake spamming friend? I didn't make any snakees or anything like that... What did I do?

Lol, what's your ID? I will see who banned you, I think I might know.

Lol, what's your ID? I will see who banned you, I think I might know.

I don't know why you were banned, the person I suspected wasn't the one who did it, so you will need to wait for a response from someone who was either there or from the one who banned you. Maybe you were spamming the server or something. I don't know.

I don't know why you were banned, the person I suspected wasn't the one who did it, so you will need to wait for a response from someone who was either there or from the one who banned you. Maybe you were spamming the server or something. I don't know.

I built a power core thing on the Atlantis Themed Build. Thats all.

I built a power core thing on the Atlantis Themed Build. Thats all.

Did the power core thing happen to look like a snake?

I remember pickle banned somebody for that, perhaps he got the wrong ID.

I was the one who banned you, a long time ago.

The reason you were banned is just that, you had a snake macro and were putting it all over the floor obstructing building.

Hence your ban.

TheGeek doesn't like me, so I'm on the blacklist.  Not that great of a server anyway.

TheGeek doesn't like me, so I'm on the blacklist.  Not that great of a server anyway.

Actually, it's one of the best servers in Blockland. It's got the best builds, people, and activities.

Actually, it's one of the best servers in Blockland. It's got the best builds, people, and activities.

actually there is not one great clan in blockland. i start vote for this k

Tunnel Vision. I was on the MotE server when some one got banned for snake spamming, I think it may of been the wrong person because I saw some one building a pixel snake next to the dino skele.

I built a snake on the dino skeleton, but not next to it :cookieMosnter:

There are plenty of bans, all of which are carefully planned. If you're banned it's most likely for a good reason. Except if you're Badspot. In that case you're banned because we often screw up using /ban.

Every time I happen to go there, everyone just happens to wear their asshats, the admin(s) are never there, and nothing is going on but people looking at the builds like its some art festival.

No offense to MotE, its just that this is often true whenever I join a MotE server ._.