Author Topic: Problems with every mac version i have (no face/shirt decals, & more)  (Read 1111 times)

1. Everytime i save my settings like FOV, Avatar, and things like that, and then irestart bl, they all reset. I dunno what to do.
2. No face/shirt decals. this is just annoying
I don't want to use it with winebottler unless somebody tells me how (i already have wine + winebottler)
plshelp
kthxbai

Make sure your folders aren't read only.

Make sure your folders aren't read only.
how do i do that? (i have the steam version by the way)

Okay this is actually a huge problem that Badspot seems to completely disregard and it pisses me off to no end. This game should not be marked mac compatible on steam for this reason.

The problem is that with the Steam version, ON MAC, the game can not create folders. So whenever it tries to create a file in a folder that doesn't exist, it spits out a ResManager:: something warning in console. Instead, all the folders are created in SYSTEM root (/) instead of BLOCKLAND root (./). I have pointed this out to him on multiple occasions, but he has yet to react in any way. The reason I can play is that I have loaded in most client mods that even exist and etc even before Steam version was a thing and I simply migrated all my folders to the Steam folder. This way it doesn't need to create folders at most times.

It is almost definitely a 5-minute fix for him too.
forget sake.

what should i do then?i dont want to get the nonsteam version for another $10 but i dont wanna spend even more money on a windows