Author Topic: (quote sounds) - Memorable Blockland Associated Text  (Read 110652 times)

sugar was mad in halloweenfest yesterday but idk if anyone got the chat

big dump

1-4: Wait, who is Carbon Zypher, and what's that "#m"?

5: I have no idea if he was annoying to be banned since I wasn't there, but WOW.

My sides almost detached.

5: I have no idea if he was annoying to be banned since I wasn't there, but WOW.

My sides almost detached.
#m is carbon's markov bot
carbon zypher is cool man yes

its basically just spam that clogs servers

also im so distraught that someone got SpaceGuy's name

also im so distraught that someone got SpaceGuy's name
lol ya, when i saw him on boss battles i was like "whoa he's back!" lol

i dont have a screenshot but it was something like "Twister Sister Fister and the Twister Sister Fister Resistor"

ur just jelly

shouldnt have to be so restrictive, plus i couldnt find a better place to put this
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 04:01:23 PM by SBG »

What's so wrong with having one image that doesn't deal with people saying weird stuff?

What's so wrong with having one image that doesn't deal with people saying weird stuff?

Read the title. I dare you. Read that title up there. You can't do it. You didn't do it from the beginning.

Read the title. I dare you. Read that title up there. You can't do it. You didn't do it from the beginning.
jeez calm down, eat a  :cookie: or something

also this seems memorable to me, and it's quoting the chatline of the football record (at least i think that's a chatline)

I'm just saying, it was only one image that didn't have players speaking. There's no need to get worked up over it

jeez calm down, eat a  :cookie: or something

also this seems memorable to me, and it's quoting the chatline of the football record (at least i think that's a chatline)

Ever written a chat message and had it appear at the bottom?

I'm just saying, it was only one image that didn't have players speaking. There's no need to get worked up over it

This thread is about chat, so keep it to chat. If you want a thread about general funny moments you can always make one.

Ever written a chat message and had it appear at the bottom?

This thread is about chat, so keep it to chat. If you want a thread about general funny moments you can always make one.
Ok yes it is about just chat, but there's always going to be at least some posts that don't follow along with said topic, it just happens