Author Topic: Alien Easter Egg Autopsy Results  (Read 6297 times)

This is the mysterious Alien Easter Egg. I've received two of them; the first was destroyed on the night of retrieval to collect the precious innards, but the second (pictured above) was more...mysterious...

The Alien Easter Egg Mk.II, a 2012 creation, was comprised of the following ingredients:

• 10 Mini-Coca-Cola Cans.
  • Super Glue.
  • A trapped Pony (with a hole in it) that I managed to rescue by cutting into it on the night.
  • A reel's worth of bubble tape.
  • A plastic bag to protect the Pony.
  • Three reels of various types of tape.

For 4 years, this thing sat dormant in my room...today that changed.

This morning I needed an A4 book for my interview, so in trying to find one, I took out all the important tax and project papers out of my bottom-most drawer in my closet. It's rather lucky I had the interview today, otherwise I would have lost years of work and possibly been forgeted for future tax investigations. Later, when I came home after the interview, I did an episode of Cooking with McJobless, where I decided to take quick break to investigate an odd smell coming from my room. After zeroing in on the drawer above the important-drawer, I panicked as I discovered this:

As the drawers are not water-proof and have gaps, I immediately resorted to taking both drawers outside so that I could immediately get to cleaning up the coke which had leaked all over the loving place.

After some time spent cleaning, updating people on what I was freaking out about, I decided to perform a full autopsy on the carcass of the Alien Easter Egg Mk.II. These are my findings:

Audio Recording of the Autopsy: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VF7q0C5iB5

Exhibit A: The Alien Easter Egg Mk.II pre-Autopsy.

Exhibit B: The first layer of skin cut away; a second, dissolved layer of skin can be seen which is (barely) holding the contents inside. Note that Cans 3 and 9 are upright inside of packed flat.

Exhibit C: Can 3, the first can to be removed from the body, showed the combination of rust, coke and super-glue more clearly than the other cans.

Exhibit D: Can 7, which was almost completely empty, had massive deformation on the top front of the lid, indicating some kind of structural damage by outside forces.

Exhibit E: The completely disassembled body with all contents separated. While very hard to see, one may be able to make out the tiny piece of plastic bag which had been used to secure the pony inside the egg safely from the rest of the contents.

Findings: Due to damage in Cans 2, 7 and 10, either by mishandling or poor construction of the egg, the cans were deformed enough to force coke out through the top lip (there is a slight gap towards the edge where it meets the hammer/handle). The coke gathered inside the egg, mixing violently with the super-glue. For 4 years, the coke remained pooling inside the egg; the egg was checked at least 3 times per year meaning that it was only recently where the acids inside the egg finally succeeded at breaking down the fibres of the bubble-wrap enough that it could begin to leak out of the end.

Summary: It was a very lucky call to hold the Interview today.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 12:59:33 AM by McJob »

God bless your souls lord Mcjob

Fantastic work.

Good luck getting the rest of those stains out of your drawers.

what are you wearing over your pants

Can I have the remaining coke cans

Panties.
You don't need to wear pants with those on silly

why is there Hebrew on your shirt

jew sympathizer
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 04:12:37 AM by McZealot »

That shirt is also 5 times too small for me so I amlst chocked to death.

god that thing is evil put it away

What on earth is that thing supposed to be even

What on earth is that thing supposed to be even
A gift.

god that thing is evil put it away
that's tribal against alien easter eggs