Author Topic: osu! megathread v4 - 1xmiss is life  (Read 18360 times)

Yeah it basicly shows if you're being too early, on time or too late. Quite useful but at the same time i don't often pay attention to it. In other news i've got a new mouse coming and i can't wait to try it on osu!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 08:18:41 PM by TerraFirma »

Yeah it basicly shows if you're being too early, on time or too late.

pretty much this
i want to add that if your hits end up on the green bits you get a 100, and if they're on the orange(?) bit its a 50
life protip: dont get 100s and 50s if u want good acc lo

pretty much this
i want to add that if your hits end up on the green bits you get a 100, and if they're on the orange(?) bit its a 50
life protip: dont get 100s and 50s if u want good acc lo
Or you could focus on the accuracy percentage on the top right corner?

On the site note, that bottom bar shows inaccuracy with your alternate keys (key one and two). It's more of a informative thing to see what key you've been lacking at and you can identify it with the left side of the bar (key 1) and the right side (key 2), respectively goes from 300,100 and then 50 from the middle to end. I

On the site note, that bottom bar shows inaccuracy with your alternate keys (key one and two). It's more of a informative thing to see what key you've been lacking at and you can identify it with the left side of the bar (key 1) and the right side (key 2), respectively goes from 300,100 and then 50 from the middle to end. I

this is the most hilarious thing i have read in blf

this is the most hilarious thing i have read in blf
I find that hard to believe

I find that hard to believe

this is the only thread i look at in blf

what if im playing osu!mania

Don't think there is one for that. But I do remember an external program that sees when you tap with what key and the distance where the true key is (perfect 300)

i hope you know he's not right by the way

i hope you know he's not right by the way
Well it's how I see it as, would be nice if you corrected me.

Well it's how I see it as, would be nice if you corrected me.

ok basically the UR bar, left side is early, right side is late
it doesnt matter which key you press