Author Topic: The Adventures of Megaboy in Robotopolis - ISSUE 2 BEGINS  (Read 2639 times)

This is gonna be the best comic on the internet and you can't tell me it isn't.

loving Brandon Daley is gonna be a household superhero after you get a load of this hot story:

Issue 1

Issue 2

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 02:39:47 PM by Swholli »

Megaguy is his final form, so I'd better get my lawyers ready.

Also page 3.

oh my lord its bl sonichu

I thought you were more of a pro PC guy, why are you making fun of an autistic person?

oh my lord its bl sonichu

No.

It's better.

I thought you were more of a pro PC guy, why are you making fun of an autistic person?

I'm not making fun of him because he's autistic.

I'm making fun of him because he's also a terrible person who happens to have autism.

Also page 4 is up.

Nice to see the creative juices are still flowing

everyone who has not had their faculties blessed with the story of christian weston chandler please direct your attention to http://sonichu.com/cwcki and prepare to spend hours of idle time reading the life history of this man and how his actions are interpreted by amateur psychologists and internet historians
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 04:47:17 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

Basically I reread the entire sonichu saga over the last couple of days and realized I too could have a fantastic story to tell.

Pages 5 and 6 are up.

I'm not making fun of him because he's autistic.

I'm making fun of him because he's also a terrible person who happens to have autism.

And you don't believe his poor social behaviour could have anything to do with the disorder that makes it hard for him to understand social cues and rules? He could be a nice person, but it's not as easy to him as it is to us.

The dude has been made fun of by half the Internet already, don't you have anything better to do like looking up info on proper nutrition or exercise plans to work off your mantitties?