Author Topic: Marina Joyce situation  (Read 4200 times)

philip defranco made a video about this saying that he assumes she has a substance abuse problem

Mariana joyce
Mary j

of course she's a drug addict, it's in her name

This is loving terrifying. In one of her tweets, she says "Hope Everyone Likes Pancakes". Look at the acronym. Even if it is fake, we have to assume it's real until proven otherwise. People are now suspecting an CIA attack due to her saying "bring a friend".
no it isn't

when someone's in distress and need for help, with a working computer/laptop and an internet connection, why would they go to youtube & twitter and start roosterteasing everybody with stuff like morse code and acronyms

why wouldn't they just contact someone with authority directly? they clearly have the power to, they also have the power to actually find out where they are using said internet connection and relay it to people outside (i.e. people following/subscribed to her online)

this just doesn't add up, why waste time teasing your viewers around as to what's happening rather than outright saying it? if her captors know about her online life and monitor her, i'm fairly sure if they're smart enough to keep their tracks clean after abducting someone, they'd be smart enough to see something your average internet user will

hillkill is in "stab another person for slenderman" territory if you ask me

omg, what the forget guys?? she's in trouble and she needs help, starfishs.
#SaveMarinaJoyce

#SaveMarinaJoyce
How much publicity does it take to save her?

How much publicity does it take to save her?
Enough to start a Patreon

High chance she's just mentally unstable or on drugs at the moment because I remember I watched a video featuring her that got 15 million views when it came out and she seems really normal. I doubt she's being kidnapped or abused by someone however. Apparently some of her ex-boyfriends came out and said she was on drugs and/or schizophrenic. Regardless of the situation, this got waaaay to much attention as it's been trending top 2 worldwide on Twitter for more than a day now.

the only thing that she looked like she needed help getting out of is that tacky dress to be quite honest

#SaveMarinaJoyce

I'm going to be honest there's no way someone would post cryptic morse code and clues leading up to telling that she got kidnapped. If she did get kidnapped she would've already disappeared by now or have reported her kidnapping to authorities already.

Marina Joyce admitted it was just a publicity stunt by her fans. Its not real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWzuA5v7Fqk

Marina Joyce admitted it was just a publicity stunt by her fans. Its not real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWzuA5v7Fqk
People are mad at her now because they doubled this druggie/schizo's subs since they kept believing stuffty Twitter rumors saying she was kidnapped. She's just forgeted up in the head like many other sources close to her have said.

Honestly, if you hadn't told me there was some reason to think this girl was being held captive, I would not have made that connection while watching the video.