Author Topic: If anyone can make me a city rpg addon they will get admin on my server  (Read 854 times)

If anyone can make me a city rpg addon they will get admin on my server it would be helpful! <3

don't worry about giving people admin. I'm sure that if someone made a whole city rp addon just for you, it would include atleast 5 backdoors.

don't worry about giving people admin. I'm sure that if someone made a whole city rp addon just for you, it would include atleast 5 backdoors.
Ignore him, he's just being toxic.

I wouldn't recommend asking for a cityrpg addon and then giving somebody admin FOR doing so, as they can include several backdoors that will allow them to gain access to your key, clipboard (yes, ctrl-v and ctrl-c), might be able to crash your game/PC, grant everybody money/them/people they know, etc. Hosting one of the many iBan edits (Aoki, Smooth, Panpour, etc) is one of the most broken and exploitable gamemodes. You are (honestly) better off not hosting a cityrpg at all, until you have a decent understanding of the torquescript language and understand several attack vectors that other people might use to gain unauthorized access to your server, creating mayhem, etc. If you want mod-commissions, maybe ask people like Conan (ordered a bunch of models off of him), or Pecon (host of Boss Battles and runs BlockNet, great scripter and does commissions), and several other people. Don't go around asking for a over-used gamemode then giving admin for doing so :P

Ignore him, he's just being toxic.
i think he was trying to say that if someone made a huge mod like a crpg this easily on command then there's ought to be a catch, not that crpgs always have backdoors