My Brother Got Me Perma Banned From Kongs Server...

Author Topic: My Brother Got Me Perma Banned From Kongs Server...  (Read 2651 times)

Ok so when i was at school my brother went on my computer and got me perma banned from kongs server,
kong please tell me what he did
*My brothers bl name and id: Orangeman/Orangeman2 (i dont know his id)*

Ok so when i was at school my brother went on my computer and got me perma banned from kongs server,

/nosupport

I'll be sure to IP ban you from the server in case you actually do have a brother. Thanks for the heads up!

kong please tell me what he did
Why don't you just ask him yourself
Don't share keys
Beat him up over it

ah yes, i sure do love all these new summer users

I think you should sacrifice your brother.

if your 'brother' has an account, why are you saying implying that your account got banned? Surely your 'brother' would use his own account on his own computer...

if your 'brother' has an account, why are you saying implying that your account got banned? Surely your 'brother' would use his own account on his own computer...
maybe ip ban actually

my brother got banned first then got mad and got me banned

I can't believe people still make usernames like that unironically lmao

you are orangeman

you don't have a brother that plays very often

"last seen 16/07/05"
So your brother got you banned over 20 days ago and you're just now making a topic. Makes sense.

Update from OP: "my brother didnt actually use my bl account, it was hacked by the known criminal "sam hyde" who has affiliations with hacker syndicates. Currently he is holding my BL key hodtage. I am going into hiding to keep from being hacked in the future.

Update from OP: "my brother didnt actually use my bl account, it was hacked by the known criminal "sam hyde" who has affiliations with hacker syndicates. Currently he is holding my BL key hodtage. I am going into hiding to keep from being hacked in the future.
this is sam hyde and these are blatant lies. i hacked no keys.