Author Topic: Blockland's tribal show their true colors  (Read 24795 times)

jitank, given your previous experiences with forum users, did you honestly expect positive feedback for this thread, or are you just baiting at this point?

does anyone have a good high quality picture of jitank for editing purposes
I don't think the bushmen have cameras in the heart of Africa.

And the rest of them are just starfishs, which almost everyone already knew.
McZealot, you're an egotistical moron. You go into every thread to try and produce some kind of contradictory opinion and then when people call you out you get defensive and start flinging blame around as if you're the victim for your stuffty behaviour.

You are a horrible user and nobody supports you. Get lost.

This is the highest quality I could find of our lovable rascal

McZealot, you're an egotistical moron. You go into every thread to try and produce some kind of contradictory opinion and then when people call you out you get defensive and start flinging blame around as if you're the victim for your stuffty behaviour.

You are a horrible user and nobody supports you. Get lost.
I've done far more for this community than you. If you don't like someone's opinions, argue against them or ignore them. Don't throw a hissyfit over it.

You can't order anyone out of a thread, but please keep trying.

Barely anyone here is actually tribal, it's more along the lines of them using it as a way to troll jitank

At this point everyone's acting ridiculous
I agree with most users, they are deliberating acting in a way as to trigger his sense of injustice, However, there are genuine tribals on this forum, though it's mostly shifted towards Middle-Easterners.

Don't do it.

I agree with most users, they are deliberating acting in a way as to trigger his sense of injustice

Pretty much this, jitank needs to realize that a lot of people here are just trying to make him angry

vanilla privileges have been oppressing us for too long! #chocolatelivesmatter

I like strawberry.

I've done far more for this community than you. If you don't like someone's opinions, argue against them or ignore them. Don't throw a hissyfit over it.
i mean you did made a 50 page drama framing maxx, that's something to be proud of

I've done far more for this community than you.
Your egotism at loving work.

Just because you've made maps or interesting topics does NOT give you the loving right to be an arsehole. The stuff you posted in the loving vegan topic and your entire drama against Maxx about the loving CyTube was proof of that much.

Badspot did say that stuff users were the first to support other stuffty users. Explains why Path is on Jitank's defence.

If you don't like someone's opinions, argue against them or ignore them. Don't throw a hissyfit over it.
Take a spoonful of your own advice, pal.

You can't order anyone out of a thread, but please keep trying.
That doesn't mean I can't voice my frustrations at somebody who acts all high and mighty yet is constantly getting into bitch-fights to prove ridiculous points that everybody else has solid evidence against.

i mean you did made a 50 page drama framing maxx, that's something to be proud of
Proof?

Your egotism at loving work.

Just because you've made maps or interesting topics does NOT give you the loving right to be an arsehole. The stuff you posted in the loving vegan topic and your entire drama against Maxx about the loving CyTube was proof of that much.

Badspot did say that stuff users were the first to support other stuffty users. Explains why Path is on Jitank's defence.
Take a spoonful of your own advice, pal.
That doesn't mean I can't voice my frustrations at somebody who acts all high and mighty yet is constantly getting into bitch-fights to prove ridiculous points that everybody else has solid evidence against.
boom

okay phanto is literally at the point of throwing jabs at jitank out of nowhere and you call that defending??

Pretty much this, jitank needs to realize that a lot of people here are just trying to make him angry
And by retaliating he in turn gets more people angry with him, it's a neverending stuff-cycle