Poll

BADSPOT LOCKED MY TOPIC WITHOUT SAYING WHY. Anyways, y'all are apparently bad at reading. "But there were 50 people on one server yesterday!" I was talking about THAT DAY. Not the day before it. "I'm going to join at 4AM and scream BLOCKLAN

blockland isn't dead
16 (84.2%)
blockland is dead (users online at the moment is low)
0 (0%)
blockland is dead (nobody plays anymore at all(this is not what I'm saying I'm just letting you say this))
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Blockland is pretty much dead right now. (Just at the moment, not forever)  (Read 1999 times)

Key words here: "Right now." I don't think a single server has double digits at the moment and the top server (last I checked) was cohortteam, which is just a building server. Usually there's a minigame of some sort at the top.

I'm not saying "R. I. P. Blockland nobody plays any more" I'm just saying "Huh, not many people around at this moment in time."
Hopefully this isn't bannable to note that not many people are playing at the moment.

Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust
I'm probably not gonna get banned for saying not many people are playing right now

Key words here: "Right now." I don't think a single server has double digits at the moment and the top server (last I checked) was cohortteam, which is just a building server. Usually there's a minigame of some sort at the top.

I'm not saying "R. I. P. Blockland nobody plays any more" I'm just saying "Huh, not many people around at this moment in time."
Hopefully this isn't bannable to note that not many people are playing at the moment.

Oh you mean like, RIGHT now? Oh okay, for a second I thought you meant that Blockland is just completely dead. If that's what you meant, I would've disagreed like no tomorrow. But yeah, it's just the start of the day, so it's not going to have much until later on in the day.

Oh you mean like, RIGHT now? Oh okay, for a second I thought you meant that Blockland is just completely dead. If that's what you meant, I would've disagreed like no tomorrow. But yeah, it's just the start of the day, so it's not going to have much until later on in the day.
Yeah, I was just pointing out how not many people were playing this morning.

I don't think a single server has double digits at the moment and the top server (last I checked) was cohortteam

uhm

either you haven't been on blockland at all or are just not the brightest mind

uhm

I have no idea what you're talking about. There's usually 4-5 servers with double digits and today I didn't see a single one with double digits.

Let us celebrate all the times Blockland has died
Blockland death #45.
You two realize I'm not saying "RIP BLOCKLAND NOBODY PLAYS AT ALL ANYMORE" and that I'm just saying "Huh, not many people playing at the moment", right?

Im going to join blockland at 4 am and then come here screaming 'BLOCKLAND IS DEAD RIGHT NOW AGHHHGHHSDTGFG'

uhm

I have no idea what you're talking about. There's usually 4-5 servers with double digits and today I didn't see a single one with double digits.

but there was a filled up server with 50+ players yesterday (kreon's,) why should that make it different from the other servers tomorrow, because tomorrow makes such a difference in blockland's health

Im going to join blockland at 4 am and then come here screaming 'BLOCKLAND IS DEAD RIGHT NOW AGHHHGHHSDTGFG'
also this

Time to add 7/29/2016 at 11:56:31 AM to the other many times this game died

Time to add 7/29/2016 at 11:56:31 AM to the other many times this game died
but it's 1256

wtf are you kidding me? it most definitely is not dead

there was like 60 players on kreons yesterday

there are different timezones so possibly where he or anyone else lives it could be day and a ghost town ingame