do what you want man
12 (57.1%)
no forget you, there is no god no religion should exist
4 (19%)
jesus is the only religion
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: nvm  (Read 6873 times)

A couple of years ago love and gender were classified as the exact same loving thing.

If someone has a snake, that's a snake. If someone has a snake and claims to be a woman, that's a man.

If a man wants to be a woman then get a love change.

Riddler was left-wing
your baiting skills have dropped significantly

no you are missing the point.

either gender is important, or its not.
it either defines us, or its non existent.
we are either liberal and open minded, or minding our own business.

you SJW cant decide at all. you go back and forth on all that in every post.
it doesn't define anyone, but it is still important to people that they are identified in a certain way.
it defines what gender they identify as, which is important because it's sorta like indicative of many things, such as what bathroom they go in, what gender they're attracted to says about their loveuality, etc. but it doesn't define someone in a solid, unwavering manner such as the manner love does, which determines many physical features of your body. but people would rather make two different words completely synonymous than accept this.

if this seems to be worded strangely, it's because gender is a topic much more complicated than you would like to believe it is, and its kinda hard to explain 100% correctly.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 09:57:16 PM by Poliwhirl »

there is 4 genders and we will leave it at that
male, female, trans, and severe lack of loveual organs

and severe lack of loveual organs

i have minor lack of loveual organs

i'm uninformed of what gender even is because it's completely subjective at this point, and

complicated

but i guess if you got a turtle with a shell or grandma's lips or both/vice versa then power to you i guess on the love one

just don't be handicapped about it

There is 2 genders.

The other 2 you mention are just mimicry.

Jesus christ Bisjac get a better quality meme next time

trans isn't a separate gender. it's either male, female, or neither. neither is possible because 1. some people who dont want to change their gender are born with both loveual organs and thus cannot be classified as either, or 2. someone assigned a gender at birth did not like either, and would prefer to remain in the middle/ambiguous about it

and honestly it's hard to pigeonhole 3 definitive genders (or i suppose lack thereof of one) because of gender being a pretty abstract concept, and more importantly, a social construct

I could get my snake turned inside out to form a vagina, that doesn't make me a woman. I am mimicking a woman.

Unless technology gets better to give me a fully functional woman loveual organ then I will be a real woman. There is no such thing yet.

I could get my snake turned inside out to form a vagina, that doesn't make me a woman. I am mimicking a woman.

Unless technology gets better to give me a fully functional woman loveual organ then I will be a real woman. There is no such thing yet.
Your body treats the surgery as a wound and tries to fix it lol

The male body doesn't want a vagina imitation and vice versa
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 10:07:03 PM by Red Spy »

these wounds they will not heal

sorry

these wounds they will not heal

sorry
Talk to me like that wunmor time and imma beat yo ass

The male body doesn't want a vagina imitation and vice versa
your body may also try to reject life-saving new organs implanted in your body to replace the defective one given to you at birth, but that doesn't mean the procedure shouldn't be done.

Either you have a richard or a vagina, you're a man or a woman, (Or one of those with both, but we're not really talking about them.) So, basically you're either your a dude or a woman. Sorry, Tumblr, you can't be a transracial, aloveual otherkin.