Author Topic: The "gingers have souls" guy AKA CopperCab is now a woman  (Read 7352 times)

copperdad was an even better joke

I could never tell if this guy was actually mentally ill or just joking but now it's confirmed.


what the forget, never thought it would be this guy to doing this.

I could never tell if this guy was actually mentally ill or just joking but now it's confirmed.
> the fact that he's transgender sets you off to his mental illness not that he's insane


> the fact that he's transgender sets you off to his mental illness not that he's insane
even though rally is very clearly joking,
iirc gender dysphoria is scientifically classified as a mental illness, so in a way he's ironically making sense

does this make him a transginger
loving KEK




Also guys what if this is just another troll act he's doing?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 11:04:56 AM by Sheepocalypse »




Lol

I'm sure this will increase the acceptance of transloveuals, considering how CopperCab was such a great youtuber. :cookieMonster:


>tfw most trans kill themselves

RIP LOLCOW

i guess we will soon see if gingers have souls or not