Author Topic: The "gingers have souls" guy AKA CopperCab is now a woman  (Read 7351 times)

https://twitter.com/CopperCab
Do TRANSGENDER gingers have souls though?
I just found this when I found a link to his profile on Twitter.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 02:12:48 AM by d »

homophobic handicaps coming in 3...2...1...

homophobic handicaps coming in 3...2...1...

this is a forum filled with angsty teenagers.

Who are these people and why are they just now showing up to put their two cents in on a social/loveual politics thread? It's so fitting that their avatars are both female.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 02:24:01 AM by Willymcmilly »

I barely even remember this prick. I'm still confused if the original videos were dedicated trolling or aggressive stupidity. Made for a good laugh at the time, though.

I barely even remember this prick. I'm still confused if the original videos were dedicated trolling or aggressive stupidity. Made for a good laugh at the time, though.
majority of videos like that were trolling

Who are these people and why are they just now showing up to put their two cents in on a social/loveual politics thread? It's so fitting that their avatars are both female.
idk i think they're both pretty decently known, esp. khorde

not that it really matters anyway??

ew this kid
lol inb4 he wants to change back

Who are these people and why are they just now showing up to put their two cents in on a social/loveual politics thread? It's so fitting that their avatars are both female.

lol "who are these people" lol

nobody would give a stuff if coppercab became a transmission 5 years ago, now trans-trendering is a thing and everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon.

idk i think they're both pretty decently known, esp. khorde

not that it really matters anyway??

I guess I just haven't noticed them around in a while. The combination of the two judging by their avatars seemed like a feminist raid was about to happen.

um. okay?

you know those videos were trolling lol.

"random man from old viral video is transgender. " its like 1 in 200 people so a lot of people are lol

This seems to be a trend. Jessie Slaughter and Chris Chan were both harassed over the internet and ended up coming out as the opposite gender.

Isn't it physically impossible to literally change genders, and even if it is now a woman, will it have breasts and a vagina or will it still have a snake?

Isn't it physically impossible to literally change genders, and even if it is now a woman, will it have breasts and a vagina or will it still have a snake?
yeah, the technology to completely change someone's biology in a way that thoroughly changes their love doesn't really exist. the little that is possible is often enough to sufficiently treat dysphoria depending on the person and environment, and that's about it.

does this make him a transginger