Which 2get?

Headphones 1
6 (100%)
Headphones 2
0 (0%)
Headphones 3
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Which Headphones are better?  (Read 681 times)

So I'm trying to decide between these three headphones. In spite of the prices being shown, I can pretty much get any of the three for the same price.

So which ones are better? I've tried looking at it based on prices, specs, and different reviews, but I'm honestly still not really sure.

Headphones number 1

Headphones number 2

Headphones number 3

beats

Typically, the ugliest headphones sound and work the best and last the longest. I'd go with 1

Flashy headphones (2 and 3) are infamous for focusing mainly on aesthetics rather than durability, and, although they may sound pretty goid, they'll likely break within a month
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 01:14:00 PM by PhantOS »

I'm kind of leaning in the same direction, but I also don't really know how to differentiate what any of the specs mean as far as quality goes in the long run.

Plus the second two headphones both have cords covered in cloth, which usually adds some durability, and a USB plug, which is really nice.

The Last headphones was supposedly originally nearly $100 so I feel like their must be something that makes them good, but the first ones are the ones that seem like potentially the better choice

I agree with PhantOS, those last two will probably snap in half after just a year at best of being put on and taken off your head. I had similar sorts of headsets a long time ago, one was a Plantronics GameCom 777, and the other was an Able Planet "True Fidelity" or some stuff like that. Both wound up in the loving garbage after just a year of use, because the plastic cracked near where they adjust and then they wouldn't stay on my head.

So I guess I'd go with that first one, but... if you don't mind suggestions outside of the three you're already looking at, I'd go with a Logitech ClearChat stereo headset. I've had a couple of them in the past, each lasted about a year and a half to two years before wiring issues started loving the speakers up, but I would say that's pretty good for a fifteen or twenty dollar headset. They're light and comfortable, I wore them for many hours and hours at a time without any pain on my ears, plus they have in-line volume controls and microphone mute, and then the plastic for the headband part is actually flexible, so they never actually broke apart just from regular use.

they all look like cheaply made chinese stuff tbh. you'd be much better off going for an established brand, you're more likely to get more quality for your money that way.