Remurr's Weekly Art Challenge Thread: #5 - VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS

Author Topic: Remurr's Weekly Art Challenge Thread: #5 - VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS  (Read 14341 times)

Hey, you. Are you wanting to improve your art skills but are too much of a lazy forget to do it? Don't worry, participate in this thread! Every Wednesday I'll be back with a new challenge or base for you and the other forumers to get creative with. On Tuesday night, I'll compile all of your submissions into an imgur album before posting the next weekly challenge.

This is in no way super serious. Joke submissions are not only welcomed, but they are encouraged. Come back every week to practice something that will hopefully get you thinking outside of the box and flesh out your skills as an artist!

In the future, we may have prizes-- but first, I need to actually get a job so I can afford them. Prizes will be awarded based on creativity rather than skill, so everyone has an equal chance no matter how long you've been drawing for. You can submit more than one image!

Any form of submission is welcome. Just because the topic is something like "a pixel art landscape" doesn't mean it has to be drawn on the computer. Get creative!

This Week's Challenge:

Video Game Characters
I'm sick, so I can't make a banner :[

This week, draw your favorite video game character doing whatever the hell they do. Use this week's challenge as an excuse to focus on perfecting the details about your character(s) and improving the overall quality of your people art. Have fun! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go lie in bed for four more hours. :(

Previous Challenges:

Week 1: Cirno Shrug
Week 2: Beach Day
Week 3: H.P. Lovecraft
Week 4: Vehicles
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 02:54:50 PM by Remurr »

here's a lucio i just did

don't really have a favorite character or anything so i just did a bird

i didn't really feel like drawing reinhardt

nice job guys

don't really have a favorite character or anything so i just did a bird

lmao

« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 10:48:38 AM by ßlöükfáce »

i don't even care for furry stuff but your brushwork always makes me swoon dood
anyways ill probably throw something """"clever"""" together tomorrow along with more smols idk

nice job blouk :o

anyways ill probably throw something """"clever"""" together tomorrow along with more smols idk
do itttt, I may make a couple more when I get home tonight too

« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 05:32:19 AM by Tudoreleu »

now with 100% more giant hat

welcome to episode 141 of "shoehorning your oc into things"

I tried and forgot to remove the reference image after i was done