Author Topic: [VIDEO] BLOCK WARS - The Battle of Hoth (Models and "Add-ons" Now Available!)  (Read 2942 times)

IT'S HERE

The semi-sequel to Block Wars - No Hope is here! This in no way represents the final film that will be Episode V (Though I do have partial-writing credit).

I know I said it would come out in May but then my film teacher made some good suggestions on fixing the video. Then I ran out of time and all I literally had to do was export. By then I had to stay an entire month in Istanbul (it was fun, nothing bad happened to me). But I finally got in touch with my teacher again and HERE!

DOWNLOADS
Alright so here are the models and add-ons used. I'm not going to post this in Modification Help or Add-Ons because I wouldn't say these are finished or being developed any further. I also strongly suggest you read this quote to know what you are in for.
I do want to release the add-ons/models but keep in mind I have little add-on experience and these were made for the movies sake.

-The custom decals are terribly lit but the shaders hid that for me.
-Those binoculars did not hide the hands so I closed up the camera to hide that flaw. (although notice how his hands change color?)
-The white turret, satellite turret, and blaster cannon are all actually invisible blockheads equipped with an item. The white turret was 2  invisible blockheads stacked on eachother.
-The Stormtrooper helmet and AT-AT Pilot helmet have flaws in them I never cared to fix
-The ion cannon and AT-AT were CGI and never ingame.
-All the custom items are chrome for whatever reason when shaders are off.

All in all it's a mess (that was hidden pretty well imo) but maybe someone will care to fix it? I'll prep up some downloads later on.
This pack holds all the hats, "weapons", terribly lit decals, and the models in the form of .dae and as a bonus is the official Block Wars X-Wing helmet that was unintentionally never released.

DOWNLOAD

Feel free to do anything with these add-ons as you please. Do whatever you want with the models (Someone please make a working AT-AT) just give some credit ;)

Feel free to post thoughts and criticisms below!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 12:56:52 PM by JJJMan4 »

-Reserved for Sylvanor-

Nice new microphone, Hodot.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 07:17:57 PM by Magus »

holiday special is when

Release addons pls, I could make an awesome TDM with them. I could also make walker assault if the walkers shown are actual models, not FX.

star wars add-ons release when?

I do want to release the add-ons/models but keep in mind I have little add-on experience and these were made for the movies sake.

-Those binoculars did not hide the hands so I closed up the camera to hide that flaw. (although notice how his hands change color?)
-The white turret, satellite turret, and blaster cannon are all actually invisible blockheads equipped with an item. The white turret was 2  invisible blockheads stacked on eachother.
-The Stormtrooper helmet and AT-AT Pilot helmet have flaws in them I never cared to fix

All in all it's a mess (that was hidden pretty well imo) but maybe someone will care to fix it? I'll prep up some downloads later on.

If you couldn't tell by me being literally in the video in question, I give this my blessing an award it a gold star of approval.

Alright so here are the models and add-ons used. I'm not going to post this in Modification Help or Add-Ons because I wouldn't say these are finished or being developed any further. I also strongly suggest you read this quote to know what you are in for.

-The white turret, satellite turret, and blaster cannon are all actually invisible blockheads equipped with an item. The white turret was 2  invisible blockheads stacked on eachother.

This pack holds all the hats, "weapons", terribly lit decals, and the models in the form of .dae and as a bonus is the official Block Wars X-Wing helmet that was unintentionally never released.

DOWNLOAD

Feel free to do anything with these add-ons as you please. Do whatever you want with the models (Someone please make a working AT-AT) just give some credit ;)

EPISODE 5?????? HOLY stuff YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

suc

I wanna truly thank everyone's comments on my vid, it really means a lot to me!.

I also wanna bump just this once because I spent a lot of time on this.