Author Topic: Client_MouseFix - 'Bricktronic's Mouse Driver'  (Read 1985 times)

Recently, I ran into an issue with a new gaming mouse (Razer Orochi) where the player would continue turning the direction I last turned, and wouldn't stop until I moved it again. If you're having this issue, this fix may get rid of that problem. I coded this specifically for this major gameplay-hendering issue. This will only work in-game, not the menu or the pause menu!

I know there's a difference between code and a driver. It's just a name.

Explanation Video

Download

If this doesn't fix the issue, PM me and tell me what's happening.

Before downloading this mod, try Kuande's comment's explanation. (Images in comments) (Go to your Blockland base folder, select and right click Blockland.exe, go to the Compatibility tab, and check "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings". Keep in mind, that if you own a larger TV that you're playing Blockland on, doing so may make text hard to read. If so, you might as well get my fix.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 02:24:50 PM by BloxersPost »

You just asked everyone this on that freebuild server if it happened to them

You just asked everyone this on that freebuild server if it happened to them
Lmao yeah I was JW, cause I've never seen someone else have this problem. I decided to release it anyway because it's likely some others do as well, being that this is not the only mouse to have had this issue.

there's actually another solution to this
set your desktop display scale to 100%, you can find the option to change it when you search "make text and other items larger and smaller" on your computer

You're making this much more complicated than it should be.

You're making this much more complicated than it should be.

Well then.
I like my fix anyway, it lets me spin around like a wheel by moving my mouse off of the side of my mousepad really quick. By spin like a wheel I mean spin and slowly slow down over time as if inertia actually applied. I can't do so without the mod, if you can, eh welp this mod is completely worthless lmao. I'll leave it up in case someone still needs this.

-EDIT-
I like my fix better anyway, as doing what you said to do messes with the resolution so much on this large TV that it makes text too small. I tried increasing the res, doesn't help.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 02:23:38 PM by BloxersPost »