Recommend me a good ergonomic keyboard?

Author Topic: Recommend me a good ergonomic keyboard?  (Read 981 times)

I tend to use the left SHIFT and CTRL keys a lot whenever I'm on the keyboard(Because that's usually for sprinting/crouching/etc), and one unfortunate side effect that I'm starting to notice is pain in my left pinky if I use SHIFT/CTRL for an extended amount of time. Anyone know a good ergonomic keyboard?

I just got one of these, but I don't think you'd want one
Microsoft 59758 natural keyboard, if you typed homerow it might be ok, but I don't, so it was just weird
also, its ps/2
edit: it does have pretty large shift/ctrl keys, idk

I just got one of these, but I don't think you'd want one
Microsoft 59758 natural keyboard, if you typed homerow it might be ok, but I don't, so it was just weird
also, its ps/2
edit: it does have pretty large shift/ctrl keys, idk
[im g]http://www.recycledgoods.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1000x/af097278c5db4767b0fe9bb92fe21690/m/i/microsoft-59758-natural-keyboard-yellowed-keys-1.864.jpg[/img]

oh my god its so old and yellowed
i need it immediately

oh my god its so old and yellowed
i need it immediately
Why

my brother freshmin bought one of those at goodwill for like 3 bucks lol

Why
I'm somewhat like Clint from LGR, I like old, obsolete technology that I don't need. Can't say the same for wood grain though.

or you could just rebind the controls to something more accessible, like c for crouch...

« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 12:26:13 AM by Insert Name Here² »

You could try the Redragon Karura Keyboard. It's a really flat (and extremely quiet) keyboard and not too big so it should be easy on your fingers to use the shift and ctrl buttons

Plus it's backlit too and you can change it's colors with it's software, so that's a plus. It's $24.99 too so it's basically a steal to pay this much for this
did you not read "ergonomic?"
ot: build/buy an ergodox

You could try the Redragon Karura Keyboard. It's a really flat (and extremely quiet) keyboard and not too big so it should be easy on your fingers to use the shift and ctrl buttons

Plus it's backlit too and you can change it's colors with it's software, so that's a plus. It's $24.99 too so it's basically a steal to pay this much for this

I'm somewhat like Clint from LGR, I like old, obsolete technology that I don't need. Can't say the same for wood grain though.

There's no such thing as a good ergonomic keyboard.

There's no such thing as a good ergonomic keyboard.
e-e-rgodox?
if you have arm/hand/strain/stuff you should honestly invest in a rsi strap for your arm or something, i have one and it works good forthe price