open rp

Author Topic: open rp  (Read 4047 times)

it's the end of a long school day. you are standing outside of the building about to walk home when the new exchange student, donkey kong, walks up to you and sighs bashfully. "i have no idea where i am. would you mind walking me home?"

your palms get sweaty as you consider taking this beautiful hunk of an ape on a walk with you. lewd donkey thoughts race through your mind as you think of what to do next...

you scream and you frighten him too. he rips your face off takes a bite out of it and gives it back to you

ARRG ARE YA TALKIN TO ME

you decide to duel him

you scream and you frighten him too. he rips your face off takes a bite out of it and gives it back to you
you open your hands to reveal your sweaty palms as kong-sama places your dismembered face in them
"tee-hee" the muscly beast shrieks. "i get a little carried away when i get nervous"
you are amazed and turned on at the same time. donkey-chan has taken a bite out of your face. this is going to be the best afternoon ever.

ARRG ARE YA TALKIN TO ME
you scream with your lip-less face at the crung-eyed crustacean to beat it. this is your joint turf around here.
[i mg]http://i.imgur.com/JtPmBYY.png[/img]
you decide to duel him
you decide that dueling this penguin is more important than taking dk home

ignore dk and forget the bee

* expands dong
you notice that your shorts have gotten tighter as you get beat up by this loving little-ass penguin
maybe this afternoon is getting a little too exciting
[im g]http://66.media.tumblr.com/b149ca2e9ba028a310d2764b22738946/tumblr_nkeymjQtON1tdo3rqo1_1280.jpg[/img]

ignore dk and forget the bee
the temptations of dk and the penguin fight are now forgotten
you push the penguin currently pummeling you off of you and punch dk in the nose. you tell him to wander off and get hit by a car.
you give in to desire and forget the bee with your newly expanded dong

-lays in bed looking at the ceiling and sighs-

you notice that your shorts have gotten tighter as you get beat up by this loving little-ass penguin
maybe this afternoon is getting a little too exciting
maybe after the penguin is done beating me up, I'll "beat him" up too ;)

-lays in bed looking at the ceiling and sighs-
you are now in someone's house
you are wearing what is presumably an orange gi and your hair is tall and yellow.
you knock on the door
you say "it's me, goku."
maybe after the penguin is done beating me up, I'll "beat him" up too ;)
your only desires are for bees and doors
no time for penguins

your only desires are for bees and doors
no time for penguins
well forget brb going to a bee farm

you open your hands to reveal your sweaty palms as kong-sama places your dismembered face in them
"tee-hee" the muscly beast shrieks. "i get a little carried away when i get nervous"
you are amazed and turned on at the same time. donkey-chan has taken a bite out of your face. this is going to be the best afternoon ever.
i scream and run from the hulking beast

feel free to arr-peetm amongst yourselves
it is open after all

you can use your own oc (that stands for orange creation) to aarp if you want

create scenarios within this kongiverse

i grab freek's lizard and stroke it gently.