Author Topic: how do i win blockland  (Read 523 times)

no matter what i do i can't seem to beat the game. i think it has something to do with a golden brick but i just can't find it

how do i beat blockland please help

You need to kill Badspot

i assume you mean adventure mode, in which case you'll need to find the golden brick before anyone can really help you out

something to do with a golden brick but i just can't find it

Finding the golden brick is merely the beginning

this reminds me, has anyone figured out how to get the secret lord of shadows ending?

i've been trying FOREVER but i just can't seem to get to the right area where you meet kompressor as an npc instead of a boss

wait hold on i found it but now it's asking me to pay some kids bitcoin to unlock my computer

did i follow the tutorial right

wait hold on i found it but now it's asking me to pay some kids bitcoin to unlock my computer

did i follow the tutorial right

yes yes pay me that kid bitcoins and i he will give you your computer back along with a secret weapon you need to beat "Blockhead10000" :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

if someone hosts some sort of competition and makes a blockland key as the prize, you can win blockland by winning the competition.

You have to buy blockland gold(tm) first

this reminds me, has anyone figured out how to get the secret lord of shadows ending?

i've been trying FOREVER but i just can't seem to get to the right area where you meet kompressor as an npc instead of a boss
Did you use the Impersonation Potion that you get after killing Rotondo 2.0?

Or did you use it in a different fight?

You have to use the Impersonation Potion to disguise as Badspot during the Kompressor fight.

I think you can figure out how to get the Lord of Shadows ending after that.

Blockland by itself is objectively not a video game as it lacks a "win" condition.

The good news for you is that in order to "win Blockland", you need only accept that it's completely pointless since there's nothing to gain or achieve and never touch it again. That's how you truly win AND turn it into a game at the same time. I personally am very bad because I keep opening up the loving thing expecting there to be something interesting to do.