Why does player's need reputation??

Poll

Do you think Blockland should stop bullying players who have a lower rep?

forget no, Blockland should bully those loving people who have a poor rep!!
44 (59.5%)
Yes, Blockland should stop motherforgeters who bully and help people with lower rep!
11 (14.9%)
I am loving done with Blockland...
19 (25.7%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: Why does player's need reputation??  (Read 4198 times)

Blockland is so handicapped, you need a decent reputation to not be a cigaretteet. All people who have a bad reputation are getting bullied by loving idiots who think there the top shot. It may sound stupid that if you have a bad reputation you would be treated like stuff. By the tiny ass community Blockland has, makes that person looks like stuff too all the people around the game. Example, if Tez (famous player with a good reputation) does something stupid it won't do anything to his reputation. But people who already have a bad reputation does the same thing as Tez does, I will be a different story. Say, the person with the bad reputation wants to fix his reputation. There will always be that little forget who has a good reputation saying, "YOU'RE A cigaretteET, MY FRIENDS DIDN'T LIKE YOU, SO forget YOU!!" BAM, 0 players on you're sever. You're now a cigaretteet and you should kill yourself. WTF, it may sound like Blockland has no bullying, but this is the real stuff! So give people a chance you cigaretteets.

ah.
so you're zamex_element.

I loving didn't say you're a cigaretteet...
You should re read it...

Quality thread 10/10

keep it up

tezuni doesn't have the best of reputations, and you're autistic

I loving didn't say you're a cigaretteet...
You should re read it...
don't say mean words

tezuni doesn't have the best of reputations, and you're autistic
Never said he has the best rep, I said he has a good rep and he is famous.

calling people cigaretteets won't make them more inclined to give people a chance

reputation matters because people who historically do bad things are likely going to do bad things again. yes, there's the case where bad people may do good things and dont get recognized for it, but you can't expect every good idea or act to make everyone stop treating you according to your reputation

Sorry, but are you expecting instant forgiveness or messing up or trolling or the likes? You get a "bad rep" by doing "bad" things. You're not arbitrarily given a bad reputation and forced to deal with it. Take responsibility for your actions and rectify your behavior as opposed to throwing a pity party. The Blockland community is indeed harsh, but it's generally not unwarranted. When you've gained other's respect, you get some freedom to fool around a bit because you've established that you're a decent person.

Blockland is so handicapped
Starting an argument by insulting the thing we're all here for isn't the wisest decision. Your vocabulary also lets your immaturity shine.

you need a decent reputation to not be a cigaretteet
What?

All people who have a bad reputation are getting bullied by loving idiots who think there the top shot.
Someone not favoring you or appropriately reacting to your actions doesn't constitute bullying. Again, insulting your supposed audience really isn't ever going to work in your favor.

It may sound stupid that if you have a bad reputation you would be treated like stuff.
Does it sound stupid that when you touch a hot stove that you'll burn your hand? Action and reaction, cause and event.

By the tiny ass community Blockland has, makes that person looks like stuff too all the people around the game.
Oh dear, how dare you be held accountable for your actions instead of having them forgotten by people you'll never see again.

Say, the person with the bad reputation wants to fix his reputation. There will always be that little forget who has a good reputation saying, "YOU'RE A cigaretteET, MY FRIENDS DIDN'T LIKE YOU, SO forget YOU!!"
It's certainly possible to repair your reputation. A post like this is not the way.

WTF, it may sound like Blockland has no bullying, but this is the real stuff!
When has anything online ever been "bully free"? What even made it sound like Blockland specifically was "bully free"?

So give people a chance you cigaretteets.
If there was a chance to be given, you blew it right there. Insulting every reader again is a terrible strategy.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 09:55:58 PM by Scout31 »

op i agree that you shouldn't unreasonably harass players who have a stuffty rep but i disagree that reputation is unneeded, conan gave a good explanation as to why

I think Magneto is an excellent character in the Marvel Universe.

I think Magneto is an excellent character in the Marvel Universe.
harambe's better