Author Topic: Weird dream I had a few months ago.  (Read 390 times)

About 1-2 months ago I had a dream where I was working for a semi-secret agency. I had a sword on my back and I was dressed in all blue (navy blue to be exact). I had two friends with me (both girls oddly), as we started walking down a sort of apocalyptic maze with red walls and then I hear the sounds of revving V8's starting to get closer to me.

When I turn around it turned out to be three Audi's, I think they were all RS7's except for one being a B7 RS4 (a Audi). Most of them were a light blue with one being red. We all started dodging them and as soon as we dodge them all they all pull their handbrakes to quickly turn back around to try and run us over again.

I was infuriated. If you could put anger on a scale I'd be over 9000. Anyway as soon as I saw the red one I started charging towards it and my hand starting glowing a sun shade of yellow like a sword skill in SAO. I've never felt so much rage in my life, whether it be in a dream or not. As I got right up to the window my hand was right at the windshield whilst my body was to the side of the car. Once my hand made contact with the windshield everything exploded, once I could see again all I saw was blood everywhere. It wasn't even vaguely cartoonish, it looked like real blood.

It was a scene filled with gore, I even saw some of the faces of the people in the cars and their faces were cover in blood.......... weirdly there was a screen in a wall just to the right of the whole incident to which I was lectured with by my agencies CEO or vice commanders. Reason being that I had actually killed and injured people on my team, once the lecture ended I still had a stone cold look on my face. Then I woke up and realized that they couldn't have been on my side if they were trying to kill me.