Author Topic: what really grinds your gears, blf?  (Read 2878 times)

• people who are obsessed over entry level youtubers like jontron and filthyfrank but then say they hate vine trends or twitter memes just because they're popular
  • when people say they listen to everything except rap or country. there are dozens of great rap and country releases from this year alone, you're just too much of a lazy bitch to find them.

people who are obsessed over entry level youtubers like jontron and filthyfrank
entry level youtubers? er I don't think filthyfrank is an entry level youtuber...

People who bother separating youtubers like filthy frank into tiers even though their channels are absolutely awful and unfunny.

tbh really old friends, because they always act the way they did when i used to know them, when i was an immature twat
also "alot"

the first point pisses me off so much because people like that have zero self awareness; it's only bad to be popular if you don't appeal to them, forget other people's tastes or interests.

Also whenever i notice a scratch on my intous tablet a little part of me dies.
People who bother separating youtubers like filthy frank into tiers even though their channels are absolutely awful and unfunny.
There's a reason why his comment section is full of memelords and middle schoolers.

dank memes

Also the hashtags.

Random people who think its ok to just touch or sit their stuff down on my car

Oblivious soccer moms who don't realize there are cars lower than the beltline on their giant suvs

dank memes

Also the hashtags.
#yumadbro

Also the hashtags.
holy hell this

also the terms sjw and triggered because oftentimes starfishs just use them to dismiss someone's argument
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 11:39:39 AM by Drydess »

#yumadbro
#im #offended #triggered #get #banned #help #mean #rude #im #telling #mommy #reported

- My internet connection
- Opening my eyes in the morning and realizing I did not peacefully die in my sleep
- Stuck bike chain

neighbors' dogs
people always using the opposite "to(o)" constantly
when my tablet's drivers stop working and i have to restart (this never happened before the anniversary update)
how fricking picky my brother is
wind going against me while i'm on my bike FRICK

Also whenever i notice a scratch on my intous tablet a little part of me dies.
i got a big scratch on my new tablet like a month after getting it and i felt like i died inside

sleep
i really loving hate sleeping
i slept for 15 hours once and woke up tired as forget
sleeping wastes all my time that i could be using to do something productive or fun like looking at research but instead i've got to go unconcious for several hours