Author Topic: Danksign back at it again.  (Read 1141 times)

Hi. You may remember me from the badmin drama I posted. Well, hopefully this doesn't get as much stuff talk. These pictures are actually from a couple of days ago, but couldn't post them until now. Sorry for stuff quality btw forgot that I could just screenshot chat. Anyways. So I was playing tezuni's prison escape and then all of a sudden this kid, aka danksign started stuff talking about setgfds. He was saying he was a handicap, friend, should kill himself. http://imgur.com/a/WN5TH I only took 4 pictures though because I wanted to start playing blockland again. After that, he starts talking about how he got set's ip, says his ip, and also says he lives near Elk Grove. I started defending him, but then he just started calling me a handicap friend too. He also says "Why are you defending a handicap?" Honestly I have no idea why this kid went after a random person. Maybe set killed him and started raging, maybe set destroyed his building on another server. Who knows? Some things in life need to be answered. Anyways conclusion this kid goes after a random person starts to talk stuff and then leaves. Well, bye.

But there is a drama about the same guy on the same page, why was this needed?
Oh well, still /support

Glad to see you've grown out of your old ways.

/support this wasn't really needed but still danksign is a handicap.

he seems to be going after people because A: he wants to Or B: Because he dislikes them or they did something, thats not really worth crying about, to him

anyways /support, total ass

tl'dr pls
danksign is handicapped and posts people's ips and uses a public ip to location utility to act like le master hakr xD

danksign is handicapped and posts people's ips and uses a public ip to location utility to act like le master hakr xD
/support