Author Topic: post the best thing you ever said on steam  (Read 677 times)

9:20 PM - thom yorke: stinky diver would be kevin costner

4:22 PM - GARFEILDS GOES HAMBRAGER CRAZY !: Annoying Orange is 5 miles away from me right now

1:19 AM - maroon: did you try the tounge clicks
1:19 AM - the kinks: yeah i did a rain dance too

9:16 PM - hulk hogan pickle: IM SHAKY

5:18 PM - scotty rocker: do i need loving 5 alarms to keep houdini from squeezing in my window

11:18 PM - ^6[eZaF]^1maroon: harry potter and the buttered noodles
11:18 PM - ethan bradberry: harry potter and the happy father
11:18 PM - ^6[eZaF]^1maroon: harry potter and the big baby daddy
11:18 PM - ethan bradberry: harry potter and the little dad
11:19 PM - ^6[eZaF]^1maroon: harry potter and the disgruntled target employee
11:19 PM - ethan bradberry: harry potter and the dirty restroom
11:20 PM - ^6[eZaF]^1maroon: harry potter and the mysterious email link
11:20 PM - ethan bradberry: harry potter and the trojan horse
11:20 PM - ^6[eZaF]^1maroon: haryy potter and the search for a free antivirus that works well
11:21 PM - ethan bradberry: harry potter and the expensive software
11:21 PM - ^6[eZaF]^1maroon: harry potter and the cesspool tech repair forum
11:22 PM - ethan bradberry: harry potter and the foreign speaking tech support agent
11:23 PM - ^6[eZaF]^1maroon: harry potter and the identity theft
11:23 PM - ethan bradberry: harry potter and the credit fraud
11:24 PM - ^6[eZaF]^1maroon: harry potter and the soggy cardboard box

Whats what type of musically musical music stuff does he like?

xb42: response to you laugh you lose banana
xb42: ...Well done. You did it again, anon. You posted the loving banana. "Save it, it's all yours my friend" you whisper to yourself as you type it into the comment field. Do you feel like you've acomplished something today? Do you feel like you've done something progressive with your sad, lonely, condemned life? I can practically smell your disgusting, damp, sweaty, stuff-hole of a basement. Look at you loving giggling like a little fat bitch as you rotate your obese rolled neck to the side and catch a glimpse of your oily, greasy hairy, bloated face in your other monitor. You wipe the sweat off of your forehead and you stare intensely into your beady little bloodshot crusty eyes as you snap back into reality and reminisce of the days when you used to get bullied at school for being a fat, weird, disgusting virgin. Your neck beard tickling your shirtless bulging body as it whisps accross your titties when you look back at your other monitor. You hear your mother shout down the basement stairs "Anon! Your dinner is ready!" You quickly close the mlp board as you wipe the dried, cheesy semen off of your fat stubby fingers and your keyboard. You brush the cookie crumbs of off your stretchmarked pale stomach and you turn to get your fluttershy t-shirt that is 3 sizes too small for you and your fedora with mlp badges on it. And then, just before you go upstairs and disgrace your parents by forcing them to look at what their "Son" has become, you look back at your hillarious banana post and you let out a smirk as your lips break the gravy and cheese coated seal and you tell yourself "I'll get them again tomorrow, kek." Yeah, that's right, you actually say "kek" because you're such a handicapped loving autistic waste of space and you should feel sorry for your parents for having to put up with their overweight, mlp watching, embarrassing, unhygienic, repulsive, failure of a son.
Mike Hunt: you say "kek" as well
Mike Hunt: lol