jeprimer's add-ons

Author Topic: jeprimer's add-ons  (Read 20246 times)

These weapons seem to shoot really slowly or is that intentional?

Why does this pack have no weapon sounds... or does it?
sry if they do

it does have sounds, dunno why you can't hear them though

They should have sounds! Just a heads up, I'm off at school, so I don't have much time to dedicate to Blockland. We're still here though, and I'll update the pack soon enough!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 06:22:59 PM by jeprimer »

new update to the pack! very small. there have been a few texture/model/damage changes across the board that ive forgotten about over time, but mostly the big change is to the artifact weapons! they now handle in a way more interesting way, with bouncing lasers and whatnot

new link in the OP for the download

this is one of my favorite weapon packs just because of the style that was chosen for the weapons

working on a new section of weapons to tie in with station 3

dang i almost forgot about this pack :o lookin good!!

how the forget do you model like that anyways ive tried a ton to replicate that style of weapons

how the forget do you model like that anyways ive tried a ton to replicate that style of weapons
the most important thing i keep in mind while modeling is to not make any shapes smaller than a certain size, that helps keep everything low-poly and exaggerated. if you look at the models you'll notice every shape/line/intersection is at least X size!

stealth vibroblade, 1hit kill --- kinda hard to tell in this pic, the edge of it is a very sharp glowing blade!

i'm gonna put all the new stuff i make here, just uploaded the dart to the OP. a great item for playing darts! sticks into stuff and does a little damage!

it looks like one of those toys you throw around in a pool

it looks like one of those toys you throw around in a pool
next item confirmed:

I think Mega Bear really did a far out job on this one.
Haha yeah I sure busted my ass posing in all these photos