jeprimer's add-ons

Author Topic: jeprimer's add-ons  (Read 20267 times)

Can't wait to see the update to these weapons, love them

reskinned the derelict guns to look less silly, more rusty --- stealth set maybe complete... vibroblade, rifle, and SONICIZER (a gun that fires deadly sonic waves)

These are some of the cutest-looking guns in BL and I love that.

how have i not seen these, these look adorable

londo updated! added stealth vibroblade, stealth sonicizer, stealth rifle, updated and reworked derelict rifle, derelict shotgun, derelict pistol, reworked mechanics of artifact weapons so they are more balanced (but still super powerful)

new download link in op!

edit:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 04:12:31 PM by jeprimer »

hello! i added a DL for the station 3 prints to the OP. for anyone who hasn't seen it before, station 3 is the build pictured in these pics! this pack comes with a bunch of different prints, most of which are highly multi-purpose and can be used to create a LOT of different textures in a build.

go to OP for the link!

edit: test
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 04:13:01 PM by jeprimer »

Will we see more londo weapons? I'd love to see more alien weapons, maybe halo inspired stuff. Like a pistol that fires homing rounds that do small amounts of damage.

Will we see more londo weapons? I'd love to see more alien weapons, maybe halo inspired stuff. Like a pistol that fires homing rounds that do small amounts of damage.
i wanna add a couple raycasting guns, a flamethrower, and some sort of homing laser gun eventually! i've been working on figuring out homing/raycasting code but i don't know much about torque so it might take a while...

i wanna add a couple raycasting guns, a flamethrower, and some sort of homing laser gun eventually! i've been working on figuring out homing/raycasting code but i don't know much about torque so it might take a while...

what about some sort of bone weapons

I said these kind of look like nerf guns

i stand by my opinion.

OT: imo they look really cartoon-ish and the sonar esc weapon is gonna be my fav once i dl it i hope

That'd be neat, try looking into other add ons with homing properties - this'll probably help you out

also, will you plan on adding more alien weapons? sort of like a race of weapons, like the mole people, but different stuff - weapons designed for warfare. that'd be cool. like guns that should green plasma shots

also where is that blue magnum depicted in the picture with the mole weapons? i cant find it
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 04:09:25 PM by Mr. Bones »

also where is that blue magnum depicted in the picture with the mole weapons? i cant find it
that's the old model for the derelict pistol, it has a new model now.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 04:14:05 PM by Mega-Bear »