I just broke up with my boyfriend[so claimed thread of the year by :Gytyyhgffff]

Author Topic: I just broke up with my boyfriend[so claimed thread of the year by :Gytyyhgffff]  (Read 14906 times)

HAHA GUYUS THIS IS SO loving FUNNY HAHAH XDXD

I'm litterally not even sad about it cause he's begging to get back together and he's cheated on me, i have no hope for him anymore.

I'm litterally not even sad about it cause he's begging to get back together and he's cheated on me, i have no hope for him anymore.
Are you trying to act older than your age

he forgeted up sitting at alex's lunch table
i'm so sorry for all of this

Are you trying to act older than your age
are you saying thats a problem

The more this thread develops

are you saying thats a problem
Well it isn't if you don't fail at it

he forgeted up sitting at alex's lunch table
i'm so sorry for all of this

No.
I litterally caught him kissing alex, And i loving punched alex in the face.

Well it isn't if you don't fail at it
He's not though? By the looks of it Protoss is majorly the more mature one in this relationship and that's a good thing when it comes to this stuff

And i loving punched alex in the face.
Holy stuff what

He's not though?
He's playing up a 12 year olds """"""""""""dating"""""""""""" into a loving soap opera plot

No.
I litterally caught him kissing alex, And i loving punched alex in the face.

That's it, this is all a jape.

He's playing up a 12 year olds """"""""""""dating"""""""""""" into a loving soap opera plot
No he's not lmfao

Holy stuff what

wat red spy

By the looks of it Protoss is majorly the more mature one in this relationship and that's a good thing when it comes to this stuff
protoss is a loving child and he's sharing this kid's loving woes and cries in private out to us and laughing at him

protoss is a loving child and he's sharing this kid's loving woes and cries in private out to us and laughing at him

Look i really don't care about it if you laugh about it.