I just broke up with my boyfriend[so claimed thread of the year by :Gytyyhgffff]

Author Topic: I just broke up with my boyfriend[so claimed thread of the year by :Gytyyhgffff]  (Read 14900 times)

Kek don't give in

I went through the same experience of a toxic bf and letting in, it was a bad idea

I'm not giving in anytime soon Lmao

I'm not giving in anytime soon Lmao
you have this attitude when you talk to us, but the things you say to him are very different

you're telling us that he's some sort of shell of a human and that he's the worst person possible yet you tell him that you're still friends and you supposedly care about him
T W E L V E

Note* He's the gray Bubble And i'm blue lmao

you have this attitude when you talk to us, but the things you say to him are very different

I swear to loving god i'm not going to give in.

This is loving hilarious because it's so incredibly typical of a 12 year old relationship. Like go do your homework or go to bed or something

But I Love U More Than Stars At Night......... Rawr xDDD

Tell him you broke up with him because he capitalizes the first letter of every word.

what is The Double Thing exactly

Tell him you broke up with him because he capitalizes the first letter of every word.

MAYBE XDD

10 years old is a weird age to start questioning your loveuality.

At 16 I didn't know I was gay or straight until I had love with a woman.

I'm straight.

I had love with a woman.
really stretching the definition of the word "woman" there, tony, but alright

Being with me and Alex, too late.

someones gettin spitroasted

Is this Twelve Year Old Ass Little Boyo talkin bout havin a forgetin triple-m Three Some??