I just broke up with my boyfriend[so claimed thread of the year by :Gytyyhgffff]

Author Topic: I just broke up with my boyfriend[so claimed thread of the year by :Gytyyhgffff]  (Read 14604 times)

he's been giving alex his chocolate milk at lunch for 5 months!
loving cheater
he told alex he could wear his sweatshirt
so does anyone else find it really uncomfortable that a 12 year old is talking about his richard size publicly on the forums or
he is a Stupid child, but he will learn eventually

Jesus christ you and your ex sounds looser than some the ghetto chicks in my HS lol

so does anyone else find it really uncomfortable that a 12 year old is talking about his richard size publicly on the forums or

you don't know me

does your sister have a snapchat

he told alex he could wear his sweatshirthe is a Stupid child, but he will learn eventually
yes
i am pretty dum

I didn't read all of this but judging off akios post I know this is the right place to ask
Does your mom have a snapchat?

does your sister have a snapchat
i think she does but i'll have to ask her
she's already had her kid, and i think her and her Bf are getting married idk

I didn't read all of this but judging off akios post I know this is the right place to ask
Does your mom have a snapchat?

uhh no

she's dead m8

i think she does but i'll have to ask her
she's already had her kid, and i think her and her Bf are getting married idk
is your sister 13

beggars cant be choosers

18*
christ your family is all sorts of forgeted up aren't they

is your uncle a child enthusiast and do you have a crackhead cousin

Let me tell you a feel things about love, pup.
When I was around your age, maybe a few years older, I met the most wonderful person. They were beautiful,  with their long hair and fantastic body. They were kind and charismatic, but more than any of that, they had ambition. See, what this person wanted was to make the world a better place. On that day, I realized that there was more to life than getting into fights and decided to join him. We were practically inseperable for the next three or so years, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only the avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. After a good three years, I ended up with a job as a cashier at Burger King when a new manager was transferred to our location. It had been a while, but I knew it was my old lover. Finally reunited, he took me by the hand to the back room and he put his fry in my shake. I was in heaven, the feeling was so wonderful. When his delicious warm mayonnaise squirted onto my burger, I knew that he was truly a wonderful man.
Basically, you'll know who you love when you see them.

i guess you could say alex was a stupid monday?