Author Topic: Hot Wheels Road Trip (gopro on a hot wheels car)  (Read 1170 times)

boy i sure hope the driver had insurance

how do they attach a realatively super forgetin heavy camera to a tiny car and not throw off its balance?

how do they attach a realatively super forgetin heavy camera to a tiny car and not throw off its balance?
I was wondering the same thing, I know the gopro hero3+ is heavy in some situations but if it was on a forgetin hot wheels car it'l just tip over. I assume this is the new model that gopro released but is it really that light?

I'd be more impressed if the footage wasn't cut.

That was loving cool, it's like something I would want to do when I was younger.

Damn. I had forgotten about these guys. That was a really neat watch, thanks for showing us, OP.

I just got flashbacks to playing these two hot wheels racing games I had as a kid, the indoor one and that off-road one, can't recall the names atm

I just got flashbacks to playing these two hot wheels racing games I had as a kid, the indoor one and that off-road one, can't recall the names atm
Stunt track driver

Those were the stuff

SIR YOU ARE GOING WAY OVER THE SCALED SPEED LIMIT

how'd it keep going like that underwater?
that's really cool

how'd it keep going like that underwater?
that's really cool
Probably due to the weight of the camera and the car combined.

Probably due to the weight of the camera and the car combined.
Density.

Camera is definitely not a GoPro - even if you could balance it on a Hot Wheels like that, it's a bit too big to fit through some of those spaces. It's probably some other small scale HD action cam.

Camera is definitely not a GoPro - even if you could balance it on a Hot Wheels like that, it's a bit too big to fit through some of those spaces. It's probably some other small scale HD action cam.
they said in previous videos that they use a gopro session, so I'm quite sure it is

its like one of those roller coaster simulators they have in chunky cheese