Author Topic: Does anyone have the [EuA] Hotel build?  (Read 3961 times)

I think the first server I ever visited was called "[EuA] Hotel", it was pretty populated, so I thought maybe if someone has the build still left, I'd like to have it and explore it a bit.

I've searched earlier, and I'm sure that EuA is an actual clan, but I never saw anything about a hotel.

Should probably add that this was around V8 so 2008.

was that the hotel that was hosted on the green hills map?

was that the hotel that was hosted on the green hills map?
I've no clue what map it was. I think it was a flat slate with a dirt texture. There was a row of Gokarts outside. There were elevator shafts, but no elevators in them, you had to use jets to get up and down etc.

checked my old blockland folder for saves 2008 - 2010 and I found nothing, sorry.
if it's the hotel I think you're talking about then it'll be the same hotel that I met kitty on and became bartender for a day (there was a bar floor).

You've been able to keep saves from that far ago? Damn I'm jelly.

There should probably be a thread for archiving old builds.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 07:33:31 AM by Rednakin »

I've been wanting this save for a while. I'm pretty sure it's on a map called grasslands or flatlands or something, I remember it was a flat map but didn't save to the slate folder for some reason.

I've been wanting this save for a while. I'm pretty sure it's on a map called grasslands or flatlands or something, I remember it was a flat map but didn't save to the slate folder for some reason.
iirc back then saves always saved to the map name, so although some were same flat map with diff skybox, it wouldnt save to slate unless customized to

iirc back then saves always saved to the map name, so although some were same flat map with diff skybox, it wouldnt save to slate unless customized to

this is correct.

I remember that hotel. I'm positive it was on green hills. Unfortunately I don't have the save

Does anyone have contacts to the members of EuA?

i do with tonce and magiprest but they probably wont have it anymore

and svinat hasnt been seen for years

just recovering from a nostalgia attack, thank you snot/person who had the save.
there's no doubt whatsoever that this is definitely the save because one floor above mine is kitty's.

i also didn't remember owning an entire floor of the building, but apparently i did since my old name is plastered on it:

i loving hate that name.

EDIT: found some old friends' names, this is incredible; ray-the-sun, psygo, binya, and dante. also found my old room.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 04:05:02 PM by Paperwork »

We're actually exploring some of the old saves, feel free to join Magiprest's server

While we're on the topic of lost hotels, anybody got anything on this hotel?