Clinton body count.

Author Topic: Clinton body count.  (Read 6693 times)

I have no problem with people who want the us to be Muslim free. It's their choice and nothing can be done to dissuade them
If you have no problem with them and you know nothing can be done to dissuade them, why were you quoting and replying to them every time someone preferred the latter option and you basically tell them off?

Stop trolling

This entire thread.

Way to take the bait guys

because, although you didn't directly cause the problem, the United States did. You advocate for the US in your opinion and it becomes your problem

and we're goat forgeters, not cousin forgeters. get the facts straight
actually cousin forgeters is pretty accurate, in fact it's probably a more common occurrence than goat loving

Which I can't say I'm surprised the most incestual culture in the world can't seem to get its stuff straight and hasn't been able to for hundreds of years.  Inbreeding can cause all types of bad things.

Why are we letting Hillary be president
tony are you in the future if yes tell me will I get spaghetti for dinner on 12/5/16

What if both Annoying Orange AND Hillary are stuffty people? :o!!!

it's almost if that wasn't obvious.....

wasn't the guy who leaked hilary's medical records found dead in a pool the next day

Woww!!! Its almost as if what you said is obvious as forget and we dont know!!!1!!11 Thank uuu!!!11

You don't say......

actually cousin forgeters is pretty accurate, in fact it's probably a more common occurrence than goat loving

Which I can't say I'm surprised the most incestual culture in the world can't seem to get its stuff straight and hasn't been able to for hundreds of years.  Inbreeding can cause all types of bad things.
Uhh, cousin marriage is a not uncommon practice all over the world.
And it's not exclusive to Islam. Your map even points out it has higher rates (approaching 10%) in Canada, South Africa, India, China and much of South America which have low muslim populations.

Cousin marriage is typically a means of retaining wealth within families. It's not particularly dangerous either.
If there's any reason for its increased prevalence in muslim/arab nations it's a byproduct of the prevalence of arranged marriages.

As for 'not getting its stuff straight for hundreds of years' because of inbreeding, the European Royal families successfully cousin-married for centuries and built empires that collectively conquered most of the world.

Woww!!! Its almost as if what you said is obvious as forget and we dont know!!!1!!11 Thank uuu!!!11

thanks for mimicking what i said but making it more obnoxiously handicapped

How could anyone vote for hillary when her speeches are like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROBTDSK46aU

How could anyone vote for hillary when her speeches are like this
-some video-
Because, even though I hate Hillary, I would still prefer her over that stupid white supremacist anyday.

Because, even though I hate Hillary, I would still prefer her over that stupid white supremacist anyday.
blurred anime reaction pic