Clinton body count.

Author Topic: Clinton body count.  (Read 6694 times)

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

Why are we letting Hillary be president, look at all these mysterious deaths and they keep increasing to this day.

You are not the smartest person I know.

Then again we have a man with no political experience who keeps on contradicting himself throughout the campaign and genuinely has about as much trust as right-wingers do in Clinton. He'd even fail his own little citizenship test for Muslims, as it speaks of racism and bigotry denying you citizenship, which is effectively what will boil in many Americans if he becomes president. He also speaks of understanding of the US constitution which is an old document containing some amendments rather outdated, such as the 2nd which speaks of a "militia" having the right to bear arms, something the US no longer has.

You are not the smartest person I know.

One of the people caught rigging the DNC which was just recently was shot in the back of the head in the middle of the night.

This isn't just coincidences.

One of the people caught rigging the DNC which was just recently was shot in the back of the head in the middle of the night.

This isn't just coincidences.
Do you really think a politician of all people would send assassins to kill their enemies? It is a ridiculous idea. It would deface their campaign and would give them a bad name. Do you not think that it's possible these are deniers of all evidence against her who have no real relation to her and are simply die-hard fans who want to dispose of witnesses? Or maybe even people wanting to expose her in some way illegitimately?

Also wasn't the DNC in favour of Clinton? Why would she send someone to kill a helper of hers? You are just making yourself sound even stupider by the minute.

Do you really think a politician of all people would send assassins to kill their enemies?

It's easy as forget when deaths are ruled as Self Deletes or accidents because it leaves no one to blame.

Just like when one case where two kids saw something that Bill Clinton did and their bodies were found dead on traintracks and it was labeled as an "accident" and Bill Clinton himself approved all paperwork from the coroner.

Then couple months later the bodies get dug up by a court order and found that they were stabbed and beaten before the train even hit the bodies. The case became a murder case but no killer was found.

Very suspicious.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 07:25:51 AM by Lord Tony® »

It's easy as forget when deaths are ruled as Self Deletes or accidents because it leaves no one to blame.
It's also easy as forget to be stressed by leaking confidential information and being targeted by extreme people, ultimately driving yourself to Self Delete.

Also wasn't the DNC in favour of Clinton? Why would she send someone to kill a helper of hers?

I just said the DNC person was caught rigging stuff.

Motivation enough to kill that person. They failed their job and they might talk, you have to silence that.

It's also easy as forget to be stressed by leaking confidential information and being targeted by extreme people, ultimately driving yourself to Self Delete.

People don't run away from extreme people just to kill themselves. Why bother running then?

An intern who was about hours away from going to the press with loveual allegations with the Clintons was found stabbed, STABBED! That's not a Self Delete.

You can defend the Clintons all you want but don't tell me that wasn't linked.

Again, all of these murders could easily be supporters of the Clintons. How do you know for sure he has anything at all to do with these murders? Also, the paperwork was signed before it was found to be a murder. It's very probable he signed this paperwork as an accident because he believed it was an accident, and had no relation to it.

The stabbing? Along the same lines again. Yes, indeed, it is linked, but not necessarily to the individuals involved in politics. Again, extremists. Are we going to both just keep on bringing up the same points?

Are you a hillary supporter? Because I need an open mind here.

Are you a hillary supporter? Because I need an open mind here.
I support her policies but I understand the controversy surrounding her and I do think it's possible that both will lie throughout, and you cannot stick by either. The lies are what found both campaigns.

Tony News has become the new cnn