Why won't these prints show up?

Author Topic: Why won't these prints show up?  (Read 1381 times)

I made some prints for ModTer blocks, but when I start a server they don't actually show up.
I checked the console but couldn't find any errors relating to the add-on. Maybe you guys can figure this out?

Print_ModTer_Extra
console.log

I think they need to be png files, not jpg.

The icons need to be pngs aswell

log.console

It can't properly locate the texture files.
How did you convert them to png files?

I found this I'm not too sure what it means but the people who know can say.
Code: [Select]
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Print_ModTer_Extra/prints/water.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using default 'water' texture 'base/data/water/TSWater1.jpg'
  +- using default 'Add-Ons/Print_' texture 'base/data/shapes/blank.png'
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Print_ModTer_Extra/prints/stone.png (download failed, using default texture)
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Print_ModTer_Extra/prints/ice.png (download failed, using default texture)

More stuff
Code: [Select]
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Print_ModTer_Extra/icons/water.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using default 'water' texture 'base/data/water/TSWater1.jpg'
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Print_ModTer_Extra/icons/stone.png (download failed, using default texture)
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Print_ModTer_Extra/icons/makai.png (download failed, using default texture)
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Print_ModTer_Extra/icons/magma.png (download failed, using default texture)
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Print_ModTer_Extra/icons/lava.png (download failed, using default texture)
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Print_ModTer_Extra/icons/ice.png (download failed, using default texture)
  +- using default 'ice' texture 'Add-Ons/Map_Slopes/TTicefrosty1.jpg'
Could not locate texture: Add-Ons/Print_ModTer_Extra/icons/hell.png (download failed, using default texture)

You sure the directory is correct? You don't need the .png at the end of the directory iirc; that might be the issue.

It can't properly locate the texture files.
How did you convert them to png files?
I just changed the extension from jpg to png. It's worked before for everything.

I just changed the extension from jpg to png. It's worked before for everything.

Are you serious right now?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

does that mean i can compile a program by changing the extension from .cpp to .exe