Author Topic: P4ris - handicap in the works  (Read 14662 times)

I'll just leave and let this die out, lol
I'd rather ... let this thread die out
nice job letting the thread die mate

I'm doing it both ironically/sarcastically
oh for forgets sake.

he's not insulting you for having one he's pointing out your bluff

also for god's sake please just read all the replies before posting especially in drama so you don't have to doublepost

Well forget, I literally just missed that post, of all posts, when replying to Simple. Anyways, I do try to read the replies and reply to each of them in one, but some replies by other people get made after I make mine y'know. Also, the bluff thing makes sense, yes.

Hiya. Try to stop saying too much craziness and big stuff so I don't have to continue posting here.

If so, you still have a ROBLOX account too. If not, but you have a different ROBLOX account, then again, you have a ROBLOX account. If you don't, good for you, but you don't need to insult me for having a ROBLOX account because I already stated I don't even like the damn thing and have quit. Go to the ROBLOX thread on the gaming board and you'll see a bunch of ROBLOX players there.
What?
It didn't happen yesterday, it happened about a week ago.
Unless I was in a loving coma, yesterday was not "about a week ago".
I mean, as long as we still follow the rules and make threads that can have normal participation but will still have people calling the threads stuffposts in the replies, we probably won't get banned.

1. I might take a break.
2. Except I will actually stop stuffposting...
1. I hope so.
2. I doubt it.

1. I hope so.
2. I doubt it.

1. Yes.
2. I will.
I also made this final reply to say that I won't need to continue making replies here if ya'll let the thread die and PM me pointing out my flaws instead of huge groups of posts that I have to respond to, making more pages start being created. Thanks!

guys i SWEAR this will be my single last and final ending reply that i'll ever post in this thread for the last time

1. Yes.
2. I will.
I also made this final reply to say that I won't need to continue making replies here if ya'll let the thread die and PM me pointing out my flaws instead of huge groups of posts that I have to respond to, making more pages start being created. Thanks!

2. I doubt it.

you don't have to respond to jack stuff mate
you choose to do so because you lack self control

P4ris you're only digging a deeper grave my d00d

paris you cant lock drama topics

1. Yes.
2. I will.
getting maxx vibes

1. Yes.
2. I will.
stay in off-topic and get stuff on

Hiya. Try to stop saying too much craziness and big stuff so I don't have to continue posting here.

this is the kind of logic that i've seen from you that really annoys me

"stop trying to arrest me so that i don't have to resist arrest!"

I'm doing it both ironically/sarcastically

Ironic stupidity is still stupidity