Author Topic: P4ris - handicap in the works  (Read 14603 times)

http://imgur.com/a/lY5xA

Obligatory wallpaper for those in need of one.
The artifacts are what gives it its value.

http://imgur.com/a/lY5xA

Obligatory wallpaper for those in need of one.
The artifacts are what gives it its value.
using

I don't know why, but the first time I saw one of his posts, I immediately hated him. From his 'leet' name to his avatar, it just infuriated me.

my name wasn't supposed to be leet
just a name i wanted

my name wasn't supposed to be leet
just a name i wanted

"It wasn't supposed to be like this I just wanted it like this"

"It wasn't supposed to be like this I just wanted it like this"

No you doofus
I meant that it was just meant to be a cool little name, one that I use often online, but it was not actually inspired by leetspeak and is not supposed to be a leet name or whatever.

Has anyone else noticed yet that he follows and retweets things from the BloxCity guys?

Has anyone else noticed yet that he follows and retweets things from the BloxCity guys?
P4ris is a undercover spy for bloxcity confirmed

P4ris is a undercover spy for bloxcity confirmed
KILL HIM
SIR WE HAVE A CODE 4 RED ALERT

I'd be making it too obvious if I was actually a blox city spy, lol. I know about the past spammings that blox city advertisers have done here. I'm not an active blox city member.
"Then why are you following and retweeting blox city stuff?" I'm doing it both ironically/sarcastically and because I have some dumb friend called Banana who you probably saw that also plays BLOX city, and I retweet a lot of random stuff, so I just retweeted his retweet of a blox city post, and ended up following blox city in the process. This does not mean I support BLOX City. I'm no active member of that site, and will not attempt to advertise that stuff especially after this thread.

In addition: Me having a blox city account does not mean I am a ROBLOX lover. I hate ROBLOX. I did notice that the "he's a roblox migrant" was a point some of you made. "p4ris is a 7-year old autist from roblox, cringe" for instance. No, I'm not a little kid, no, I'm not a ROBLOX lover, and if you see me tweeting about ROBLOX, I'm not doing it because I like it, it's because I previously had an interest in it back then and have since become addicted to it and I want to share its stupid stuff. See? You can't just blame me for that roblox stuff on my twitter. ROBLOX also gives people the disease that makes them addicted, but I've already quit and I barely forumed there, ok?

Anyways, sorry for the confusion and the mess, but whatever, this is the Drama board, and this stuff is supposed to happen here. I'll try not to just trashpost all the time, alright?

Lol you can't say that I'm a blox city cigarette because I'm not
Again, I'd never atempt to advertise this stuff here, I may be stupid but I'm not THAT STUPID.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

How can you say that when I haven't advertised blox city, and won't
And don't say that my first post mentioning it was me advertising it, I didn't say anything good about it, and the amazing d man mentioned Blox City's name first.