Author Topic: [NEWS] Hulk Hogan buries gawker.com for good  (Read 1845 times)

this is why when a judge tells you to do something you do it

This is the most badass thing possible. First, Gawker proves its own utter loveism and double standards by saying "oh we wont public fappening nudes because its wrong!!!! invasion of privacy!!!!" and then GOES ON TO loving PUBLISH HULK HOGANS love TAPE. HOly stuff.

Then they loving ignore a court order, proving again how stupid greedy and loveist they are. Utter idiots.

Then hulk hogan loving WWE super slams them into the ground getting well over a million dollars in damages, and gets all of the editors stuff, and now they're shutting down.

THE COMEDY LITERALLY DOESN'T STOP

the article is portraying this as a bad thing and an example of how the wealthy undermine media they don't like

their evidence for this are the corporation being brought down by a man whos love tape was leaked and made fun of on the internet by them and a man who was outed as gay in a time when that wasnt as acceptable by them
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 06:46:04 PM by WaterOre »

took em long enough

Wait what he had a love tape?
it exists, but be careful

it's cuckold research

you guys remember the time gawker publicly outed that gay dude who worked way up in the goverment

God bless you Hulk Hogan

im happy i just wish the love tape that took down gawker didnt involve exposing hulk hogan as a tribal in the process. i would have rather lived in ignorance.

im happy i just wish the love tape that took down gawker didnt involve exposing hulk hogan as a tribal in the process. i would have rather lived in ignorance.
sacrifices of the few must be made for the good of the whole.

one of his greatest hulkmania acts