What was your least favorite map from Classic Blockland?

Author Topic: What was your least favorite map from Classic Blockland?  (Read 3119 times)

whoops read it as favorite, not least favorite
eh probably slopes
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 03:02:46 PM by Drydess »

[img]http://orbs.daprogs.com/rtb/forum.returntoblockland.com/uploads/images/89d1589057008353066cc672c72fac87.png[/im g]

pandans?

No but I did use Pandan's sometimes. Pretty sure "Bear" was in the author's name or something.

No but I did use Pandan's sometimes. Pretty sure "Bear" was in the author's name or something.
mega bear's? yeah that one was neat

there was another race track map that I used to use but since my really old computer died I lost it and never found it anywhere again
it had a statue of the creator or something near the beginning

Mega Bear race track

http://orbs.daprogs.com/rtb/forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile4ded.html?id=3773

Does anybody remember BoxWorld? That map was so bad that It didn't even load up on my computer. Every time it tried, it crashed.

Does anybody remember BoxWorld? That map was so bad that It didn't even load up on my computer. Every time it tried, it crashed.
i remember that
i tried to play on that map not too long ago on port's v20 and i had super low fps even on my intel i3 computer

Oh my god i remember now

my least favorite map was that stupid map which was just a floating 4x4 plate and every time some back door decides to take up the whole thing so nobody else can build on the server.

uh did you just reply with the same thing your other account said in the op
why are you even using your other account

Oh my god i remember now

my least favorite map was that stupid map which was just a floating 4x4 plate and every time some back door decides to take up the whole thing so nobody else can build on the server.

fuuuck what was that called fuuuuuuuuuck
i know what you're talking about and i never liked it either

edit: it's called "above"

edit2: forget i didn't see the below post until i refreshed
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 05:19:56 PM by ßlöükfáce »

Just wanted to clear some stuff up about me being an alt. I created this account because I live in 2 houses. I had a hard time logging into my main account "Dark Blockland Guard 2", so I created a new one because I was fed up with the log in fiasco.

But anyways? What question thread would you like to see next?

A) Make a forum game and put a little hiatus on the question topics.

B) What was your favorite memory from playing Blockland (or any of its previous versions)?

C) What was the worst movie ever?

D) What was the worst LEGO video game ever? (I am still curious about that).

E) What is your favorite Dinosaur?

whoops read it as favorite, not least favorite
eh probably slopes
eh what

E) What is your favorite Dinosaur?
best option

Oh my god i remember now

I actually really liked Above for singleplayer builds, because it was essentially a void world that let you have total creative freedom.

It was absolutely not, however, designed for multiplayer freebuilds. Something like Space Station was better for that. It had several small floating anchor points, rather than one large one.

the best map was that huge living room(?) that was completely aligned to the brick grid that stuff was the bomb