Types of servers you don't see anymore

Author Topic: Types of servers you don't see anymore  (Read 9546 times)

Remember the old arcades like Spades? Those were great!

wolf rps, good roleplay servers, badspot's block partys.

plastiware's pirate forgetaround server was pretty fun
 i made a cult of TV heads that had at least half the server in it for a night

Kreon's community rp

The server is a unique brew of its own and I love it, too bad it's hosted like once or twice a year D:

idk if this is true or not, but Left 4 Block servers are almost as rare as finding a Baiji in the rivers of China.

Oh and also objective based death matches.
I'm doing something like this, my 'SWAT Assault' server. It's basically a TDM with special objectives. I currently have five different gamemodes for it, but for one, the only map that has it was discontinued. So... four, I guess?
  • Hostage Rescue: Rescue a hostage, usually located near Terrorists' spawn.
  • Barricaded Suspects: Storm a building with Criminals in it, and eliminate them.
  • Bomb Defusal: Defuse all five bombs on the map.
  • Search & Destroy: Locate and eliminate all Criminals on the map. (Similar to Barricaded, except you have to actually find them)
  • Mass Hostage Rescue (Discontinued): Go in and rescue all nine hostages. Again, only map with this was discontinued.

I know this is a really weird place to post about this, but I just decided to. I'll make an actual topic for the server eventually.

i remember spade hosted some kind of swat vs terrorists server using l4d weapons, that was the stuff
what was also the stuff was gamefadan's monster rpg

CSGO servers, Cops Vs Robbers, Original City RP's.

does anyone remember my level up rpg lol

does anyone remember my level up rpg lol

that one survive the disasters server you had was pretty good, dont remember the exact name though