Blockland isn't fun to me anymore

Author Topic: Blockland isn't fun to me anymore  (Read 1639 times)

I don't have the same fun on here as I used to for the past 4 years or so.
It just became incredibly dull. It's kind of sad to be honest. But then again, maybe I should stop being interested in this and put myself to use.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 10:59:25 PM by Badspot »

Fairly certain people get banned for posts like these, just as an FYI. Badspot classes them as half-hearted leaving posts

playing the same game everyday gets boring, you'll be back

if everyone that was "bored" with blockland actually put themselves to use and made productive things for blockland, then blockland wouldn't be a boring game. it's quite a catch 22 situation.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 08:46:04 PM by cooolguy32 »

is this secretly a "blockland is dead" thread

I don't really like it either. hanging out with friends can be fun but you can do that in just about any game. I used to play it all the time but honestly I'm not sure what I did. I've never been good at building and nobody's ever very impressed with events. I know that a very long time ago I really liked playing in family rps. but I guess I outgrew that? I can still see the appeal of it. roleplaying is fun. just maybe less of the "family" part

have fun with life and being productive and stuff

I play the game when im bored, it gets more fun when you dont play it in a long time, but do whatever you want

there aren't very many good servers but i'm fine with joining bad servers just because i can usually get a good conversation out of any popular server