Author Topic: How do blockland bricks actually connect together?  (Read 6770 times)

what if they're all just stickers and we've just been really careful builders

meh. I think Badspot only changed the textures just enough so that they could be considered legally distinguishable from Lego studs. If I had to pick one though, I'd pick the non-beveled square studs.

realistically even if the bottom did match the top of these it wouldn't even hold together at all, it'd just slide together and still be unstable as hell

Well it's either bad vehicle physics or unconnectable bricks. What do you want?
Edit: ew why did autocorrect change bricks to Vicks
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 04:56:04 PM by Space1255 »

Why can't they connect sideways then?
Because that's an unethical use of glue.

On a serious note, This is not a game you should go to if you are looking for real life logic.

this is a Harvest exclusive secret.

Because that's an unethical use of glue.
horses didn't die for us to use glue sideways

Why can't they connect sideways then?
the glue involved is too runny and if sideways attachment was allowed there would be dried glue all over the sides of the bricks which is aesthetically unpleasing and is bannable according to the 2007 block land aesthetic regulations charter (BLAR) that marked the transition from v2 to v7

what type of glue though
this is important

this is a Harvest exclusive secret.
get outta here with your harvest superiority

ot: badspot accidentally left his toaster and melted the model bricks he used for Blockland and they still clicked together so he just used those bricks instead of going and buying new bricks